3ypc- (week 1-titans Preview) Episode 1.24

DKphin

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
This week the NFL Season kicks off, and the guys go over the Final 53 for the Miami Dolphins. They break down in great detail, their Week 1 matchup with the Tennessee Titans as they go over the passing game, the run game and the coaching tendencies of the Dolphins' week 1 opponent.

http://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

TraderJoe

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I am in Alf and CK’s camp that especially with the Titans injuries on defense that this game has potential to be a blow out win for us.

In Flores We Trust

Active Roster
Reaction score
I’ve gotta go with Simon on this one (and I never agree with Simon) - I think it’ll be a close game.

And the University of Alaska Fairbanks are the Nanooks, which is the native term for Polar Bear. My Alma Mater. Get your damn research straight Simon! :biggrin

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who'd have thunk we basically blanketed the Finheaven crowd when we were talking about all these strange college team names!

Do we have any Pickles in the crowd?

Schwifty

Rookie
Reaction score
Who'd have thunk we basically blanketed the Finheaven crowd when we were talking about all these strange college team names!

Do we have any Pickles in the crowd?
I was the mascot at C-137 University and we're actually the Fightin' Mr. Poopybuttholes get your research right CK

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom