3ypc-(wk6-dolphins 31 Bears 28) Episode 1.35

TraderJoe

FinHeaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Boy Simon was on a roll there!

Even Mrs Osweiler said oh ****!

Osweiler could have shot a ball out of his *** and it would have been caught!

I hope I don’t ever get RPI!

ANUFan

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Spoiler Alert:

They laugh at all the "fans" that all of a sudden want to make B.O. this magical QB that just wasn't given a chance all these years.
Moreover that he's light years better than Tannehill at every phase of the game.

Something akin to a bunch of "idiots"

phintim

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Wow what a fun podcast to listen to and your points were pretty much dead on imo.
In regards to the most entertaining game in my experience this ranks only behind the game when Chicago came in here undefeated and Shula and Dan romped on them.
If your a fin fan and want some serious entertainment you gotta listen Simon in the first half of this podcast. What a laugh. Great jod to all 3 of you.

roy_miami

2020 cant get here soon enough
Reaction score
I found the guy that "gave up on Tannehill" last week now calling anybody that didn't think Tannehill would have put that game away a lot earlier and more impressively a moron was kind of a strange take.

roy_miami

2020 cant get here soon enough
Reaction score
I'm thinking the injury had everything to do with Mack changing sides than our pestering him with scheme.

Travis34

chea
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm thinking the injury had everything to do with Mack changing sides than our pestering him with scheme.
Not saying you’re wrong, but why?? Wouldn’t they just keep him on the side he’s comfortable with if he isn’t at 100 %? And I’m sure Tunsil is held in a higher regard that James

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Anyone listen today? I admit I agree with CK, I think Tanny is done for 2018 and possibly in Miami. I feel like this is all hope at this point. My guess is a partially torn Labrum that will eventually require surgery. Maybe after this evaluation period.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
CK, you really think they have a shot at Derek Carr?

I really think they need to just go with a stop gap in 2019 (Alex Smith?) and gear up for the 2020 QB class.

mrbunglez

Reading Is Fundamental
Reaction score
I honestly think they should ride it out next year with Falk. Gase was high on him.
If he isn’t what they thought he was then move on.

Top Bottom