4 & 2 and scared to death! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 & 2 and scared to death!

rickykicks@$$

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I've been reading post's and we have some very knowledgeable
fans on this site while I might not agree with some(Fiedler fans)
I will say we are 4-2 and we still have no confidence in this team or coaching staff. Most fans would be happy with a 4-2 record but (most) of us fin fans know this is just the begining of the end of the year. We have a QB that has been here long enough to know this team inside out yet he has more INT's then TD'S.....What a shock. A RB that is better then he's shown and receivers that don't exist.

Here we are 7 week's into the season and we have a team that other teams want to play, not fear. I have no confidence in this team on either side of the ball yes I said both sides we were at home we should have won the game period, no excuses, yet once again we lose a game we should have won how many years has this happend to this team?

We are no different then years past we are heading down the same path as always. What fan of this team is comfortable with this team after Sundays game? Does anything look or feel familiar this season to years past? It's like having the same bad dream every year it's sad to feel this way after only 7 games but we have all been here too many times.

Here is the bright side, New to the Dolphins 2004 - Head coach, QB,= WINNING season someday. BTW, being over 500. is not a wining season to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in Atlanta... They are 1-6 and lemme tell you, they were ALL talking super bowl up here... It was gonna be Vick to Price all the way to the championship, and the defense was gonna be unstoppable and this and that... The Dolphins are a dissapointment in a lot of ways thus far but its NOTHING compared to what these Falcons fans are feeling. Miami has been within a field goal of winning EVERY game. Atlanta as stuggled just to stay in games, in fact, they just got BLOWN OUT by New Orleans 45-17... By New Orleans for Christs Sake.

If Miami can win 4 games for every 2 they loose, that should get them in the playoffs maybe by then the will have some decent blocking up front.

Originally posted by 13isgr81
I live in Atlanta... They are 1-6 and lemme tell you, they were ALL talking super bowl up here... It was gonna be Vick to Price all the way to the championship, and the defense was gonna be unstoppable and this and that... The Dolphins are a dissapointment in a lot of ways thus far but its NOTHING compared to what these Falcons fans are feeling. Miami has been within a field goal of winning EVERY game. Atlanta as stuggled just to stay in games, in fact, they just got BLOWN OUT by New Orleans 45-17... By New Orleans for Christs Sake.

If Miami can win 4 games for every 2 they loose, that should get them in the playoffs maybe by then the will have some decent blocking up front.

AMEN being blown out by NO would succccckkkkkkkkk.

RickyKicka$$ don't despair, because theres alot more football to go and were a few missed feild goals from being 6-0. It's not as bad as it seems. AT LEAST not YET. Check back with me in week 12.

Well, one bright side.

The 2 games we lost were a combined 7 points.

Even though it's still a lose :(

Originally posted by 13isgr81

This just proves my point, Your team lost MV it's understandable
your 1-6 record we have no O with all but two starters on O and we stink at least your losing because you lost your best player your team would look a lot different with MV in the line up.

I agree with you 100% rka. I have no confidence whatsoever in this team, particularly on offense, but especially the coaching staff. Wanny LEFT IT UP TO THE KICKER as to whether or not he would practice kicking off the dirt infield? What the HELL is that? What a sorry excuse for a coach.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

This just proves my point, Your team lost MV it's understandable
your 1-6 record we have no O with all but two starters on O and we stink at least your losing because you lost your best player your team would look a lot different with MV in the line up.

You said "your" team, just for the record, I only live in Atlanta, the Dolphins are my team not the Falcons... I'm just trying to give some perspective as to how our team (dolphins) troubles compare to other teams troubles with high expectations.

You know, sure, the team should be 6-0 or 5-1 right now, but the reality of it is that they're not.....they're 4-2.....and hence because of the nature of the games that have been played so far, nobody is talking about another fast Miami start. That's fine with me. Losing a home divisional game just means they have to go get one back on the road in December. And if they can't do that? Well, they don't deserve to win the division or get homefield or whatever. Every year the Dolphins start red-hot and fade in tough December games.....it's almost as if they just coast to the play-offs. Won't it be interesting to see what happens when they actually HAVE to win those games to get in the play-offs? (I know they did last year and didn't get it done, but I'm referring more to 1997-2001). How about in 1995, when they were 6-6 and won 3 of their last 4 to make the play-offs? I know they got spanked in the play-offs by Buffalo, but that was one heck of a December.....they beat Atlanta and Kansas City, both play-off teams, and just about beat Buffalo in Buffalo, before hammering the Rams in the finale (St. Louis wasn't so good that year, but hey, a road win nonetheless). I am very interested to watch.....

trying to be an optimist again... lets just figure that the Texans defeat fired up the D, and they began to take no prisoners. perhaps the O will now feel like theyve been called out and respond. San Diego could be a great opportunity for that, or a real stumbling block if the Dolphins go in thinking it is a waltz.

Originally posted by CarolinaFishFan
trying to be an optimist again... lets just figure that the Texans defeat fired up the D, and they began to take no prisoners. perhaps the O will now feel like theyve been called out and respond. San Diego could be a great opportunity for that, or a real stumbling block if the Dolphins go in thinking it is a waltz.

Very interesting point. Let's see how much pride the O has.

Back
Top Bottom