4 My 100th Thread/post Whats R Record, End Of The Season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 My 100th Thread/post Whats R Record, End Of The Season?

9-7. And "are" is only two more letters guys. What do people (not just you PPLife) have with a's and e's on this board? Did they sleep with your sisters?

Hey Gonzo, if you were referring to the title of this thread, then you probably meant "o" and "u" cause he is using it as a possesive :p

If we get a good 3rd WR, I say 9-7 or 10-6, if not, 8-8, I think that's how important it is to find a #3 guy behind Chambers and Booker. I just don't know about Thompson and Gilmore.

WelcomeBack said:
Hey Gonzo, if you were referring to the title of this thread, then you probably meant "o" and "u" cause he is using it as a possesive :p

:lol: Only furthering the possible confusion caused by omitting 2 simple little letters. Unless he is missing his index finger and ring finger on his right hand. If that is the case I apologize for being so insensitive. That or it's a pirate talking because I don't pronounce "our" as ARRRRR. Speaking of pirating, I believe I have pirated this thread. I stick to 9-7.

LOL Gonzo, that's good. Honestly though, a lot of people don't like putting extra letters for some reason. This is the only forum where I actually type in perfect grammar, or atleast try to. :)

hmmm.... although i hate to say it... 7-9
2006 will be our year.

It was a joke. Don't take anything I say seriously. Congrats on your 100th post.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
im new man to the website. it took my new boss in march to get me going, ive been here everyday ever since throw me a bone.........besides its not totally about me!

you better get your butt off the internet and start closing loans !! :fire:

6-10, but Brown has solid year and the future is looking brighter and brighter. Home Super Bowl in 06'

''... and with his 3,278th post, finsnchips select 8-8.''

Conrats on the 100... is that a cause to celebrate?

Gonzo said:
9-7. And "are" is only two more letters guys. What do people (not just you PPLife) have with a's and e's on this board? Did they sleep with your sisters?
just answer the question man, if i wanted a grade i would ask for it

finjim said:
you better get your butt off the internet and start closing loans !! :fire:
thats harsh! and then you dont even answer my thread, i wll see you in your office this morning to discuss your attitude :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom