<4> RAMS Pre-Season Tix on 50yd line FREE | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

<4> RAMS Pre-Season Tix on 50yd line FREE

myfins1

Starter
Reaction score
Well the tickets are free. I didn't expect to be able to sell the pre-season tickets any how. So Here I am offering them for FREE! Yes! FREE! I would rather see these tickets be used since they were paid for! My loss, but a fellow FIN FANS gain!

The catch? All good things have a catch! If it sounds to good to be true it probably is. But it is a small catch. Well it will cost me $1.99 per ticket to email the tickets to you! You won't get the HARD tickets, but rather an emailed ticket. I only ask you cover the $1.99 fee per ticket. If you would like the hard tickets as souveniers, I can mail them priority to you for an additional $4. Your choice.

First come, First served! Make a post if you want them. Then email me at FinsTix@sportfansforum.com . You can email payment their. Only bank funding to that account through paypal. If you need to use a credit card, email me and I will get you an alternate account.

If you are local and free, or are just in town and free. I will do all 4 or in 2 pairs of 2.

Back
Top Bottom