40 Super Bowls | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

40 Super Bowls

MikeO

Premium Member
Club Member
Reaction score
And the 40th was by far the worst ever!!!!!!

That game stunk.

Worst officiating perhaps, but I would not say it as bad as watching all the blowout games. Hasselbeck had a much better game then Big Ben but still lost due to crappy officiating and Steven's drops.

Roman529 said:
Worst officiating perhaps, but I would not say it as bad as watching all the blowout games. Hasselbeck had a much better game then Big Ben but still lost due to crappy officiating and Steven's drops.

Even the BLOWOUTS were somewhat entertaining. Doug Williams going for 34 pts in a quarter. The Leon Lett play.

This game was just boring!

MikeO said:
And the 40th was by far the worst ever!!!!!!

That game stunk.

How many Super Bowls have you seen? Like Roman529 there were some bad calls in the game, but this was not the worst Super Bowl Ever. What about the Broncos against the 49ers, or the Falcons against the Broncos? Now those were some pretty bad Super Bowl games.

I'm pretty drunk right now, I was wanting Pittsburgh to win and am gladf to see them win. I think the officiting was bad but pitts played better. Anything is better than the Broncos winning so I'm happy. I'm happy for cowher he's a hullave coach. I would love to see miami in the furture though.

The New Guy said:
How many Super Bowls have you seen? Like Roman529 there were some bad calls in the game, but this was not the worst Super Bowl Ever. What about the Broncos against the 49ers, or the Falcons against the Broncos? Now those were some pretty bad Super Bowl games.
falcons Vs broncos was a horrible game

Wildbill3 said:
falcons Vs broncos was a horrible game

me and friend had this dicusion and we both agreed on the ravens-giants. I think Broncos-Falcons was worse! Thanks for bringing up that bad memory. I hate denver.

pitts didn't play better. They were handed the game, Literally. It was fixed.

pwn3dyo said:
pitts didn't play better. They were handed the game, Literally. It was fixed.
it wasnt a fix, but pitt did not play better. its pretty sad to see a performance like big ben's and think that marino's legacy is slighted because he didnt win the SB. marino could have done that blindfolded

just because it wasn't a blowout doesn't mean it was more entertaining than some of the big blowouts (san fan v. denver, dallas v. buffalo). this game was sloppy, there were dropped passes, missed assignments, poor QB play from the winning QB, only 1 good running play, dumb mistakes, etc. not an entertaining game at all.

there were some great hits, though.

I gotta agree, even though I cheered of the Steelers, the officiating cost the Seahawks the game. The NFL should be embarrassed!

Back
Top Bottom