40th Anniversary Dolphins merchandise | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

40th Anniversary Dolphins merchandise

FireWrongstedt

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone know if the team plans to sell 40th Anniversary merchandise? I think we'll be wearing a patch on our jerseys this year- I'd love to get the patch and maybe a t-shirt or something.

FireWrongstedt said:
Anyone know if the team plans to sell 40th Anniversary merchandise? I think we'll be wearing a patch on our jerseys this year- I'd love to get the patch and maybe a t-shirt or something.
I dont no of anything going on but im sure there will be a few things.Maybe if u buy a jersey this year the patch will be on them.

the "Dolphins JErsey Question" Thread has a manager from the pro shop in Davie, her name is pro shop girl, she will know, she is in that thread alot, but who knows, she may come here

FinsFanatic said:
the "Dolphins JErsey Question" Thread has a manager from the pro shop in Davie, her name is pro shop girl, she will know, she is in that thread alot, but who knows, she may come here

Yeah, I kind of directed this thread towards her. Pro Shop Girl, if you see this, fill me in!!

There will be some merchandise. We have in throwback mini helmets and full size replica helmets so far. I will let you all know when any clothing comes in celebrating it.
I do jump threads I love Finheaven

Proshopgirl said:
There will be some merchandise. We have in throwback mini helmets and full size replica helmets so far. I will let you all know when any clothing comes in celebrating it.
I do jump threads I love Finheaven

Awesome Pro Shop Girl- keep us posted. I really hope the team wears a patch this year and if they do, I really hope it's available to buy. :D

Back
Top Bottom