Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With 42 where do you want us to go.
Best LB and who?
Best TE and who?
Other and who?

TE I would move up if I could as well.

I picked TE but if I’m being honest, there are at least three players that are available now that I’d have a hard time passing up. I probably would end up considering Josh Jackson, Will Hernandez, and one of them tackles if nothing else. Guice is pretty cool but I’d go with TE over him

TE's show up big in the 2nd round.

Most are projected there.

I picked TE but if I’m being honest, there are at least three players that are available now that I’d have a hard time passing up. I probably would end up considering Josh Jackson, Will Hernandez, and one of them tackles if nothing else. Guice is pretty cool but I’d go with TE over him

I know i couldn't pass on Hernandez for Goedert.

Daniels and J.Jackson would be tough too.

I am ok with passing on Guice. I really like him but Drake is so much better than any TE, LB or interior OL we have.

Gore is a better backup RB than any backup TE, LB or interior OL we have.

I am looking at some positions atm.Guard,LB,CB,WR DT and TE.Heck maybe even another FS.
Kirk,Jackson/Oliver,Hernandez ,Jefferson Goeddart(sp) and Hurst/Phillips.To many good players still on the board to specify any 1.

I am looking at some positions atm.Guard,LB,CB,WR DT and TE.Heck maybe even another FS.
Kirk,Jackson/Oliver,Hernandez ,Jefferson Goeddart(sp) and Hurst/Phillips.To many good players still on the board to specify any 1.
If we hadn’t taken Minkah and instead took Derwin, id love to bring Justin Reid in too. May be foolish to double dip but I love that kid

TE or Mason Rudolph.

Not sure there are any LBers i like at 42.

Will Hernandez might be an option too, if he lasts.

too much talent left on the board to zero in on any 1 position, imo. I love Gesicki/Goedert, but I'll control myself emotionally if we go another direction.

I read that guice has left the draft. Possibly mad that he didn’t get taken yesterday?

I think Minkah eliminates the immediate need of a LB

Personally, I would like to see the 2nd pick used on the defense, but if the BPA turns out to be an offensive player I will be OK.

So far the FO is doing a good job so far drafting and has been for the last two drafts. I am all for letting them trust their board and pick their BPA consistent with making the greatest impact to the teams performance for the 2nd & 3rd round picks. Then they should go with the BPA regardless of the positions they play from the 4th pick through the end of the draft.

I see the skill levels of the draft candidates between our second and third round picks being relatively close. That's why I see picking a player who will improve the team the most as the guide for our first three picks.

Keep in mind that where we have filled some holes via free agency this year, we have established short term contracts and will need to have new players in place to replace those FA's who don't get their contracts renewed or get cut. By using the middle and back of the draft to bolster our secondary by always selecting by BPA, we should have a reasonable expectation that our new players can be coached up and step in effectively when their time comes.

My most important concern is that we can consistently develop and maintain 50% or more of each draft class. This is what I see as a formula for winning.

Weak TE class. I’m betting many are going to drop farther than fans think. Should be better value in other positions.

Rather grab a Y type TE latter like a Dalton Shultz and hope for a better class next year.

You still have some very good talent left at CB, RB, OL, and DT.

Back
Top Bottom