$48 '05-'06 Super Bowl Ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$48 '05-'06 Super Bowl Ticket

So what is this? You buy x amount of tickets for $48 and if the Dolphins get there this company assures you that amount of for that price? If so it'll be worth shelling out 200 for 4 tickets in the OFF chance we could get there.

No... It's called a fantasy seat. They give us no love at all... look at some of the other teams. Basically it's like laying a wager that we make it, but if we do, you save the 3G's we'd all end up paying scalpers to get in

LAMiamifan said:
Yep, they're usually upper level seats, but they guarantee you'll get in... i bought 4
Yep just got 4 also. Its in Detroit this year so it's only about 7 hours from where I live and my Dad lives an hour north of D, so he'll be pumped. I know it's a long shot but for 200? You can beat it.

finsrule84 said:
so if we don't get to the super bowl do you get your money back?

"Purchasing one (1) Miami Dolphins Super Bowl XL Fantasy Seat entitles you to one (1) Upper Level ticket to the championship game, if the Miami Dolphins reach the Super Bowl. In the event that the Dolphins do not reach Super Bowl XL, your Fantasy Seats expire, cannot be redeemed for tickets, and have no redemption value."

Doesn't look that way to me... :confused:

It's legit... I saw the site in Maxim last year. A couple of my boys hit final four seats and they came through... nosebleeders, but it's legit

FinzManiac said:
"Purchasing one (1) Miami Dolphins Super Bowl XL Fantasy Seat entitles you to one (1) Upper Level ticket to the championship game, if the Miami Dolphins reach the Super Bowl. In the event that the Dolphins do not reach Super Bowl XL, your Fantasy Seats expire, cannot be redeemed for tickets, and have no redemption value."

Doesn't look that way to me... :confused:
Looks like you just wasted $200 bucks, guys.

200 bucks... it's a nice dinner, and something to cheer for all year. Aim high kid... we had an off year, big deal. We're a consistent playoff contender.

pigskinguy said:
Wow! What a waste of money. You guys just threw 200 bucks out the window on nothing.
More than likely. Just won't be buying any rounds when I go out this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom