$48 '05-'06 Super Bowl Ticket | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

$48 '05-'06 Super Bowl Ticket

Google "yOOnew store".. there are like 300 listings... most campus papers have covered it and it's been everywhere. It's legit.

Wouldn't you rather bet $200 on the Phins?

ether79 said:
As for myself I've put a bit of money in the fins to make the bowl/playoffs/and an over/under bet.

Well hey, if ya got the money. :lol:

NLude33 said:
Just buy tix in the parking lot before the game. Usually you can get them face value.

Before the Super Bowl? Nope.

You guys might bash them now, but if we DID make the superbowl, they will be gods among men.

saves said:
You guys might bash them now, but if we DID make the superbowl, they will be gods among men.
I love the Dolphins and always will but I'm willing to bet the same $200 that we don't go to the Super Bowl.
I love Saves The Day by the way.

Losman7 said:
Before the Super Bowl? Nope.

You can get them a lot cheaper then what people think, I was at the Rams-Patriots game and tickets were going for $125 before the game, I saw somebody acutally by a pair at $40 each. It's all a matter of supply and demand, there are usually more people selling then want to buy. You just have to stay away from the big time scalpers.

popularwar said:
I love the Dolphins and always will but I'm willing to bet the same $200 that we don't go to the Super Bowl.
I love Saves The Day by the way.

I didn't say the odds are in their favor, but crazier things have happened.

I could never bring myself to bet against the fins though.

Back
Top Bottom