????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

?????

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wut is this mean:

MySQL error reported!

Script: bulkupload

Query: INSERT INTO pp_notify (id,userid,photo) values(NULL,,2290)

Result: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '2290)' at line 1

Database handle: Resource id #1

It means you broke the internet.

Muck,

I see you pimping FireFox in your sig.

But in my experience, Finheaven doesnt view properly in FireFox. Is it the same for you or can it be adjusted? :confused:

AmishJihad said:
Muck,

I see you pimping FireFox in your sig.

But in my experience, Finheaven doesnt view properly in FireFox. Is it the same for you or can it be adjusted? :confused:

It's not the same, no. And it's not something that can be adjusted to my knowledge. FinHeaven views fine in Firefox for me (some things actually show up better). It's just that you don't get all of the added "extras" you see in IE (like the scroll bar format on the front page). Whether or not that's part of the security of Firefox or something they choose not to support, I really don't know.

We design FinHeaven with Internet Explorer in mind, as it still has about a 89% share of the market (gotta love monopolies). But that's down from about 96% in June and 93% last month.

The thing that doesnt view right for me specifically is the reply page. I think thats about it, and its only a minor nuisance. :)

Back
Top Bottom