49ers willing to trade T.O. for a 4th rounder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

49ers willing to trade T.O. for a 4th rounder

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
San Fran is now saying they don't want any part of T.O. and are willing to trade him for a mid-round draft choice.

If we still are interested in him, I say we make this trade. We can't lose. You can't pick up a tenth of what T.O. is in the 4th.

AUDIO

It'd be nice to have Chambers and T.O. as the starters with a rookie 1st rounder groomed behind them both for 1 or 2 years. Very nice.

I doubt we're going to have enough cap space to sign him and some OL though.

If we get TO, it is my understanding that we can then only afford one OG, and not Woody............

Pass.......it would be better to draft one.

no but we can pick up more then 1/10 of his price :) He just costs too much for us (in our cap predicament) to also go after the OG/OT we need. He does have a lot of talent although I personally don't like him and although I admire his talent, I don't want him here anyways.

TO wasn't worth what he was asking when the comp. was expected to be zero. He certainly isn't worth that contract + a 4th. Why do you think SF wants nothing to do with him?

I don't know about prefering to draft over a proven star. However, T.O. is such a malcontent that the first time Chambers catches more than him, he will be all over the press complaining, regardless if the team is winning or not. If we could get him for a fourth and have him stya with his current three year contract, or renegotaite to osmething friendly, I would be all for it. However, if it came down to him or building a fantastic line for years to come, I would say NO to T.O.

I may be wrong, but I dont think it's looking like TO is going to get the big payday he is hoping for.

Time for him to have some humble pie and take a paycut. Thats what acting like an idiot does....it makes you less valuable...especially now that it looks like Randy Moss (younger, less of a problem?) can also be had. Everything that could go wrong for TO is going wrong. Ever heard of Bad Karma?

we have other recievers that can drop easy passes for much less than that overrated blowhard.

Get rid of Fiedler that would save money put Sage at # 2 qb Draft a Qb then get T.O. that would be cool but I guess it would be better to draft a WR. T.O. being Double teamed and CC burning up the Field that would be awesome just dreaming not a reality.

How do we know his price wont drop now that he is so unwanted. Maybe his greedy *** will realize that he is not gonna get what he wants and play the game to win and not to make tons of money. I mean he is already rich as ****. Oh wait we were talking about TO i thought we were talking about someone who cared about the game

Back
Top Bottom