4th and 5 a GREAT play by Tannehill (at first I thought not....) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th and 5 a GREAT play by Tannehill (at first I thought not....)

Don't understand your logic. Watch the play again. Thill had the LB on right after the ball was hiked, no one had time to get open except for Clay. Thill threw to the guy who was was open, which was Clay. Case closed.

It was a designed quick screen. Tannehill wasn't looking for anyone else.

I agree with people no matter what call they made if it failed people would have gone crazy. It's a moot point saying well because it worked people are okay with it. No matter what people would not have been okay if it failed and praised if it worked. That's football.

The play was a great call because it worked....the players on the field executed, that is what is important.

I don't like any call on 4th down that is thrown short of the line of scrimmage. I just don't.

But... Mike Sherman correctly guessed what the Patriots were going to do and that play is not a bad counter to it. It worked. So I'm not going to second guess the call.

I got to give some love to Dion Sims on this play. Without him, the play is K.O. He did an amazing job sustaining his block.

I got to give some love to Dion Sims on this play. Without him, the play is K.O. He did an amazing job sustaining his block.

Sims, Clabo and Pouncey all put down critical blocks on the play.

Sims takes one man, Clabo comes flying in and gets the second man on the outside, and Pouncey somehow got out there to stop the inside man from getting back to Clay. Just flat out good blocking. Good hustle.

Back
Top Bottom