4th down | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4th down

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am sure someone has posted somehting like this already but I have not been able to discuss this shame for some time. Excuse the repitition. However can anyone possible be a worse game manager than wanny???? OK, perhaps Greg Williams but he will be out of a job soon too. When Wanny went for 4th and inches near midfield in the first quarter I thought it was a bold gutsy move. Loved the call. He showed that he was going to be bold (but I was hoping not STUPID). Of course I was wrong.
In the 4th quarter, down 10 and on the Philly 33 he goes for it on 4th and seven. SEVEN???? WHAT???? It did not even look like anyone knew the play, and as we all saw Jay pulled a Jay and let it fly 10 yds high. I think I saw Wanny say "what happened." Perhaps he meant where am I, who are you, I seem to have LOST MY MIND. I realize Mare has been inconsistant but only with accuracy. Even more reason to try the fg. Wanny would have tried a 35 yarder. Either way 50 or 35 mare has incosistant accuracy but sick power. The 50 yarder he kicked later could have made it from 75. Those points early in the 4th would have been big and Wanny screwed the pooch, as is his nature. Well you did it Wanny. You went out in true wanny style, with a collosal coaching blunder. I would bet dollars to doughnuts you may see Wanny and Jay selling cars next year to pay for thier romantic dinners together. GOOD. Do not let the door his ya on the way out!
Oh and Wanny I wanted to send a personal thanks for taking a 11-5 team with a few probowlers and turning it into a 9-7 or 8-8 team with 9 to 10 prowbowlers. VEEEERRRYYYYYY GOOOOOOODDD. Perhaps you could teach continuity and team work at the new work place. Nothing says car sales or burgers with a smile like team work and continuity.:stooges: :up:

Back
Top Bottom