5/24 - Xavien Howard Meets With The Media | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5/24 - Xavien Howard Meets With The Media

Doesn't sound the sharpest to say the least. Hope he can handle the schematic side ok.

He had a great answer when asked if he’s watched the Pats game at all by saying he’s not really focused on that, and that it’s a new year, and he’s looking to achieve something more than that.

Very humble and mature response.

Doesn't sound the sharpest to say the least.
I just think he’s a shy and quiet guy who struggles to fully articulate himself in front of the media.

Doesn’t speak to his IQ or ability to grasp a playbook, IMO.

Could have social anxiety or something, who knows.

Either way he’s still gonna be a problem for opposing QB’s and I expect he’ll be a major factor in helping provide veteran leadership while continuing to improve in all facets of the game.

X can play. When we drafted him I didn’t think he had the potential to be a shut down DB.

So far he’s proving me wrong and I love it.

Hopefully, Tank proves me wrong as well.

Doesn't sound the sharpest to say the least. Hope he can handle the schematic side ok.

Just looks nervous AF, which is understandable... You do realize he's the focus point of a buch of media guys asking him questions on live broadcast... Alot of smart people would look just like him in front of cameras...

Just looks nervous AF, which is understandable... You do realize he's the focus point of a buch of media guys asking him questions on live broadcast... Alot of smart people would look just like him in front of cameras...
I agree....seemed nervous. He'll be fine....

X can play. When we drafted him I didn’t think he had the potential to be a shut down DB.

So far he’s proving me wrong and I love it.

Hopefully, Tank proves me wrong as well.
Me too

Yeah because being an elite public speaker is a top requirement in nailing down the schematic side. SMH.

I actually think he's a much improved speaker now than his rookie year. I just think it's not his thing i mean have you heard some of the questions they ask?
Some (alot) of them are rediculous!!!

I can relate. I had to do an interview for a college project once and my ticks came out a lot.... don't like being in front of a camera, which is why I'm in finance ha. Feel X on this one.

Don't you just love the internet where you can spew
anything you want without repercussions about someone,
yet would never say those same words to said person's face

I mean honestly if someone did tell X he was “slow” to his face . . . You think he would do something about it and risk throwing his career away?

Hopefully not

Back
Top Bottom