5 Coaches Whose Teams Must Win To Salvage Their Jobs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Coaches Whose Teams Must Win To Salvage Their Jobs

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
so he's a great GM but his players can't perform on the field....

i see... :lol:

Are you sure you see Moulds, I don't want you to miss anything..because I get the impression you think Talent always equal success. Don't let me confuse you now..consider carefully what I wrote, before you try to joke about it..I won't attack your post right now, I'm going to give you sometime to reconsider first.:evil:

Originally posted by MOULDSROCKS
so he's a great GM but his players can't perform on the field....

i see... :lol:

Bad posts, another terrible side effect of hunger. Grab a snickers!

But its clear he masks his insecurities of his own team, couples them with the fear of ours, and his computer generates insults that can serisouly only be called "attempts" til he hits one.

Originally posted by justafan
I wonder why Greg Williams is not in the top 5. The bills didn't extend his contract which is up this year as well.

im glad williams is not on that list. i want him in buffalo as long as possible. Fozzy Bear is a mommas boy.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Bingo, you've hit it right on the head, Wanny 3 years here have been great from a personnel point of view, I can't blame him for the failures on the field, I've stated this a thousands times..he's got good coaches, talented players, but they must perform on the field. He's defintely had them in the right positions, they need to execute. Period. It's back to the heart thing, you can't coach that, that comes from within.

wanny needs to be more passionate. its quite simple. some games he is passified and others he gets fired up. i expect to see him more fired up this year since his ars is on the hot seat. he needs to be more like Cohwer. he needs to get into somebody this year and make them an example instead of trying to make the players feel more relaxed about there environment. But norv turner has more to play with this year and in his second year, will defenitely make bigger plays this year. also, olindo mare had a bit of an off year. if he can correct himself, we will win 12 games before the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom