5 Qs: 2004 Miami Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Qs: 2004 Miami Dolphins

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
1. AJ Feely
2. Despite the impressive record, he's been a disappointment
3. Have an average campaign
4. 3
5. No, neither player's season will be significantlyaffected by legal matters.
me too, as have most people (at least those are the 5 top answers)

The only question that I have a small issue with is that of D Bo. Last year he missed a 2 games, and did not reach 1000 yds (70 recpt, 880 yd, 12.6 YPA). That was playing with a team that was ranked #12 in Pass Att, and #22 in YPA, the passing game was him and LT. Looking at his stat he averaged 5 recpt/gm, and was on pace for 1000+ yds if he would have played 16 games, also he had the TD #s in the season that he had in his Probowl year of 2001...

Also he averaged 16 YPA in his last 8 games with Ariz (2002), and was injured the rest of the season. That was playing with a team ranked #19 in Pass Att, and #31 YPA. He had more recieving yds in half the season than any other reciever. He was on pace for 1000+ yds for the season.

I don't know how many teams are out there with one WR leading the next reciever in yards by almost 1000 yds. Tha's what D Bo did in 2001, averaging 16+ yds per reception (1598 yds). He was the whole offense in Arizona.

As we know some in the media are biased on players or teams. While there are WR, that don't produce in a season due to injuries (Moulds), they excuse them in stating the obvious. Now D Bo has had the injuries the last few years, but they state them as dissapointing seasons, not playing to his Probowl season, etc, even though stats would say he was as productive if completing the season.

We need D Bo to be average and assist the team in getting 600-700+ yds. If that happens, CC, and RW will have his 1000 yds season.

1. I didn't like this question because I won't know who should start until training camp (the one who does best should be the starter). However, I voted for Fiedler.

2. Disappointment

3. I wish there was an option in between Pro Bowl and average. I think he will have a good season but not a Pro Bowl one. I voted for Pro Bowl though because I think it will be closer to that than average.

4. 3

5. No

1) Jay Fiedler(Would love if Feeley turns out to be more talented, but as of this moment its Jay for me)
2)Despite the impressive record, he's been a disappointment(says it all right there)
3)Average(David Boston will do fine for us, probably better than average, but I don't think we'll see him in the pro bowl this year, Chambers will be our only pro bowl WR)
4) 4 Wins in December/Jan, (they will finally end their winter woes.)
5)No, neither player's season will be significantly affected by legal matters.(Although it my effect their personal lives, I don't see it coming onto the field, especially in Ricky's case)

Originally Posted by ckparrothead
I'm surprised honestly that Fiedler is garnering 45% of the votes...and I'm not sure if its good or bad. It either is a good sign that there aren't as many knee-jerk reactionary anti-Fiedler fans as I thought there were, or a bad sign that the front office really, really, REALLY disappointed the fans by simply getting Feeley.
Im sorry but maybe im missing something. Just cause Fiedlers getting a good deal of votes, how do u automatically assume our fans r dissapointed we got Feeley. Maybe theyre happy we got him for competition, but think Feeley still needs to prove himself. Its not fair to ask this yeat b4 TC ethir. Also not evry1 who voted on this is a FinFan. And if ur gonna say Fiedler having 45% of the votes, and Feeley havind 55% of the votwes, isnt it a more logical comment tht more fans r dissapointed we still have Fiedler as uppose to the opposite?

BigFinFan said:
1. AJ Feely
2. Despite the impressive record, he's been a disappointment
3. Have a Pro Bowl season
4. 4
5. No, neither player's season will be significantlyaffected by legal matters.

I voted the same as BigFinFan. Though 3 and 2 could have gone other ways, but I think Boston will have a good year, may not get voted but have numbers to match Pro Bowl. 2) He has had an impressive regular season record, but that is all fun to watch but I want more and I want to feel we have a chance of going far and since his first year I have not had that feeling at all. The team has just been going through the motions.

Back
Top Bottom