5 Qs: 2004 Miami Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Qs: 2004 Miami Dolphins

1. AJ Feely
2. Despite the impressive record, he's been a disappointment
3. Have a Pro Bowl season
4. 4
5. No, neither player's season will be significantlyaffected by legal matters.

1. Jay Fiedler

2. Been a disappointment

3. Average season for Boston

4. 3

5. Neither players season will be affected.

Here are the results so far.

1) Who should start at QB for the Dolphins this year?

54.5% A.J. Feeley

45.5% Jay Fiedler

2) Coach Dave Wannstedt is allegedly on the hot seat despite being 41-23 with the Dolphins. How do you assess his tenure?

44.6% Despite the impressive record, he's been a disappointment

41.5% He's done an OK job

13.9% He's done a good job

3) David Boston is coming off two straight disappointing years. How will he do this season?

49.7% Have an average campaign

40.9% Have a Pro Bowl season

9.4% Continue to struggle

4) In recent years, the Dolphins have gone through late-season slumps. How many reg. season Dec./Jan. games will they win?

36.0% 3

25.2% 2

23.9% 4

8.0% 1

6.9% 5

5) RB Ricky Williams and TE Randy McMichael -- two players critical to the success of Miami's offense -- face legal troubles. Will adverse repercussions significantly affect their on-field production?

65.1% No, neither player's season will be significantlyaffected by legal matters.

18.3% Yes, Randy McMichael's production will suffer from the domestic violence allegations.

15.4% Yes, both Williams and McMichael will put up less-than-their-best numbers because of the legal troubles.

1.2% Yes, Ricky Williams' production will suffer from the marijuana allegations.

Total Votes: 6,584

1. Feeley
2. below average
3. Pro Bowl
4. No
5. 5 (including the big game at the end of january)

I'm surprised honestly that Fiedler is garnering 45% of the votes...and I'm not sure if its good or bad. It either is a good sign that there aren't as many knee-jerk reactionary anti-Fiedler fans as I thought there were, or a bad sign that the front office really, really, REALLY disappointed the fans by simply getting Feeley.

I chalked it up to the recent national news' opinion that Feidler is leading the competition. If the reports were saying that Feeley was leading the race, I don't think the vote would be anywhere near as close.

ckparrothead said:
I'm surprised honestly that Fiedler is garnering 45% of the votes...and I'm not sure if its good or bad. It either is a good sign that there aren't as many knee-jerk reactionary anti-Fiedler fans as I thought there were, or a bad sign that the front office really, really, REALLY disappointed the fans by simply getting Feeley.
I would guess that the majority of the voters are not Dolphin fans. For example, I've been answering the 5 Q's for every team. Also, the majority of non-Dolfans know very little about Feeley, so they vote for the more recognizable name (Fiedler).

They are underestimating Boston's ability. :evil:

and wait until capm starts , I think by the end of camp AJ will be hans down the best one. But in Wanny eyes who knows, remeber he gave Fifi the job after being injured 4 weeks in the preseason and in his only action he threw three Ints. so who knows

1.Fiedler
2.Dissapointment
3.continue to struggle
5.neither will be affected on the field

It could be worse. You could be Giants fans........

5) The Giants finished a very disappointing 4-12 last season. With a new coach and revamped lineup, how will the team do this season?

45.0% Finish around .500

30.0% Finish under .500

12.0% Contend for the NFC Eastern title

10.6% Make the playoffs

2.4% Be a Super Bowl contender

ckparrothead said:

Combination of the two things you mention.

Back
Top Bottom