"5 reasons why the Tony Sparano Era didn’t work"-Ben Volin | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"5 reasons why the Tony Sparano Era didn’t work"-Ben Volin

I blame everything on Bill Parcells for him thinking he's some type of football God when clearly he's not. Absolute fail. Make sure you put that in a bold font on your resume, you m@t#erf$c%king hack!!!!!

i dont know how long some of you have been fans but I have been one for nearly 20 years and let me tell you something, I have heard this "conservative" crap for nearly 15 of those years.

Its very SIMPLE.

1) coaches in the NFL are conservative when they don't have a FRANCHISE QB.
2) Miami keeps hiring conservative coaches...Wanny, Jimmy, Saban, etc they are all TRENCH people, (plz don't bring up cameron)
3) we are after ANOTHER "trench" person b/c our GM is a trench person and he claimed so himself thats who they want.

4) STFU already and blow this damn team apart as if it were a ****ing expansion team because its going to be the same **** over and over and over again.

i dont know how long some of you have been fans but I have been one for nearly 20 years and let me tell you something, I have heard this "conservative" crap for nearly 15 of those years.

Its very SIMPLE.

1) coaches in the NFL are conservative when they don't have a FRANCHISE QB.
2) Miami keeps hiring conservative coaches...Wanny, Jimmy, Saban, etc they are all TRENCH people, (plz don't bring up cameron)
3) we are after ANOTHER "trench" person b/c our GM is a trench person and he claimed so himself thats who they want.

4) STFU already and blow this damn team apart as if it were a ****ing expansion team because its going to be the same **** over and over and over again.

I agree with you in regards to conservative coaching.....all successful teams now have an aggressive manner.....Saints, Steelers & Packers.

I just posted that I want Rob Chudzinski as HC.....read his quote " I'm not going to say we're going to score 60 points a game, but we're sure going to try," was a statement made by Chudzinski prior to Carolina's first preseason game in August.

If we can keep Nolan and hire Chud, together with RGIII, I can only see us winning!

Back
Top Bottom