51 pass attempts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

51 pass attempts

BringBackShula said:
Yeah...How many times did AJ get 300 yards?? Not often.. Or ONCE!!? How many times did he have a multiple Interception game?? Like 6 of the 8?

:roflmao: It's Funny SEE DAN being compared to JAY2.... :roflmao:

How many games did AJ (JAY2) thrown a pick for a TD......4 or 5!!!! :fire:

The Waterboy known as AJ or JAY2 will be here for a SHORT STAY as a STARTER.... :lol:

SQuinn17 said:
its foolish to compare bufflos d to new englands.
why, Buffalo had the number 1 or 2 D in the league....they are awsome....

We had no oline and no running game because Feeley and his "great arm" couldn't get the ball down the field. There were times we DID have good protection, and Feeley would never throw the ball over 5 yards. Look at his ypa compared to Feidlers this year, a full yard difference behind the SAME LINE. And the line at the end of the year actually played pretty well for AJ. Yeah the line and running game sucked, but without a deep threat its pretty easy to stack the box.

Its a two way street, Feeley didn't have a chance because the oline sucked, the running game sucked because Feeley sucked. Stop making excuses for AJ and not for anyone else.

MDolphins2003 said:
:roflmao: It's Funny SEE DAN being compared to JAY2.... :roflmao:

How many games did AJ (JAY2) thrown a pick for a TD......4 or 5!!!! :fire:

The Waterboy known as AJ or JAY2 will be here for a SHORT STAY as a STARTER.... :lol:
:shakeno:

What makes an INT different than a Pick 6? A Pick 6 is an INT in which noone on offense can tackle.. If anything, it was a stretch of bad luck that all those were returned for TDs, you can fault him for the INTs, but to fault him more harshly because they were returned for TDs is unfair, if anything, the fact they were returned for TDs should be blamed on the Offensive Playcalling for the types of plays called.

PhiNomina said:
We had no oline and no running game because Feeley and his "great arm" couldn't get the ball down the field. There were times we DID have good protection, and Feeley would never throw the ball over 5 yards. Look at his ypa compared to Feidlers this year, a full yard difference behind the SAME LINE. And the line at the end of the year actually played pretty well for AJ. Yeah the line and running game sucked, but without a deep threat its pretty easy to stack the box.

Its a two way street, Feeley didn't have a chance because the oline sucked, the running game sucked because Feeley sucked. Stop making excuses for AJ and not for anyone else.

HAHAHA! Newsflash, the Running Game sucked FOR EVERYONE! Aj didnt throw down the field? Not sure what team you were watching, but I saw him make some awesome throws down field and complete. Yet, the majority of the time such a play was called he had two hands in his face a milisecond after the snap.

Stop heaping all the blame on AJ and not anyone else.

SQuinn17 said:
yah that 2nd ranked defense took them really far

WTF? You were disputing they had a top 3 defense, and I showed you the stat, what does the fact they didnt get very far have to factor in with AJ's performance vs that top 2 D? The Bills didnt get very far because their O SUCKED *** (very much like ours) in the beginning of the season, not because of their D.

SkapePhin said:
HAHAHA! Newsflash, the Running Game sucked FOR EVERYONE! Aj didnt throw down the field? Not sure what team you were watching, but I saw him make some awesome throws down field and complete. Yet, the majority of the time such a play was called he had two hands in his face a milisecond after the snap.

???? I never said the running game played well for anyone, but protection was obviously better the last few games.

And if there were all these deep throws why don't you show them to me? His longest completion was 38 yards...by no means a deep ball for a guy with such a cannon arm everyone is talking about.

Hell Fiedler has HALF the talent of Feeley and he had 19 balls over 20 yrds and 3 over 40 on about HALF hte attempts AJ had. Feeley had 15 over 20 yrds. Obviously Feeley has trouble gettin the ball down the field. Feidler had the same oline and running game so quit using that excuse over and over again.

Fiedler had 3 passes over 40 yards this year? I would LOVE to see that... Somehow I believe that was a dumpoff screen pass to Chambers or something.. I cant envision a Fiedler 40 yard Flutter Ball being completed..

Fiedler's 20+ passes are mostly YAC if you could see the stats on them, whereas Feeley's 20 plus are strikes that actually hit the receiver 20+ yards down the field. As for anything over 40+ THROUGH THE AIR, I dont think ANY of our QBs would have had time to complete such a pass with the state of the Oline.. I sure as heck cannot recall any...

We need a QB that can throw the deep ball. Aj throws all of these short passes. He sucks. Get somebody else in here to put the heat on him and press him.

SQuinn17 said:
yah that 2nd ranked defense took them really far
thats pretty lame.
how many points did the bills D give up?
how many yards?

by the way....our D is pretty good. Good enough that a few all pro QBs have said they dread facing the Phins more than any other D. But we didnt even break .500 this year.....does that mean our D sucks?

SkapePhin said:
Fiedler had 3 passes over 40 yards this year? I would LOVE to see that... Somehow I believe that was a dumpoff screen pass to Chambers or something.. I cant envision a Fiedler 40 yard Flutter Ball being completed..

Fiedler's 20+ passes are mostly YAC if you could see the stats on them, whereas Feeley's 20 plus are strikes that actually hit the receiver 20+ yards down the field. As for anything over 40+ THROUGH THE AIR, I dont think ANY of our QBs would have had time to complete such a pass with the state of the Oline.. I sure as heck cannot recall any...

Tell ya what, you and I are not going to agree on anything here haha. If anyone knows the plays that Feidler got his 40+ yard passes please post them.

Thing is Fiedler still has 4 more passes over 20 than Feeley, I doubt that 22 of Fiedlers passes were screens, he really did take more chances down the field. If Feeley is going to throw INT's anyways might as well get the ball down the field.

SkapePhin said:

AJ can't throw a deep pass either, look at his stats, all his passes he had only three over 30 or 40 also! Stats can be made to look anyway you want them!

Back
Top Bottom