53-man roster projection: Undrafted rookies rising but injuries complicate decisions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

53-man roster projection: Undrafted rookies rising but injuries complicate decisions

Definitely want 9 ol kept. 6 wr’s.. agree on the offensive numbers at all positions.

You have 6 at safety. I don’t see that many. Have to think about who else gets a spot.

I think K smith was burned deep a few times. I recall seeing that in a Barry article if I remember correctly.

Definitely want 9 ol kept. 6 wr’s.. agree on the offensive numbers at all positions.

You have 6 at safety. I don’t see that many. Have to think about who else gets a spot.

I think K smith was burned deep a few times. I recall seeing that in a Barry article if I remember correctly.
You have to keep guys to play special teams.

Poupart has only 2 different players on his list that aren't on mine.
He has Cotton over Robert Jones (and I could see that).
...and Gaskin over McKinley (and a RB over a safety was something I mentioned if Cam Smith wasn't injured).

I dont know if we are right or wrong, but geez... we are thinking alike.

It's kind of scary.

I think Wilson over Craycraft and Noah is going to make it over 1 of those other DBs.

I think Uluave is going to make the team because i highly doubt he would make it to the practice squad if he's playing as well as reported.
Gaskin may have been featured in this past game to try to stir up some trade value.
I'd rather keep Brooks over Gaskin and Ahmed, but that's because we've been starving for a thick one back there for a while.

Back
Top Bottom