6 or 7 pro bowls? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6 or 7 pro bowls?

gregorygrant83

Active Roster
Reaction score
Which players in this years draft do you think will be steady pro bowl player? Luck, Richardson, Blackmon, Floyd and Delcastro are on my list.

Right off the bat, I think Andrew Luck and David DeCastro.

If you lower your standards to 3 or 4 Pro Bowls I would slip in Trent Richardson. Given Ray Lewis' age, I think Luke Kuechly would stand a chance at getting into those numbers as there would be a void to fill in the AFC. Justin Blackmon stands a fair chance in the AFC because the most dominant guys we have are Brandon Marshall (who is kind of up-and-down especially without a QB in place), A.J. Green and Wes Welker. Welker is getting up there. Green has to deal with Andy Dalton which I still think could be good OR bad, longer term.

The presence of Jake Long and Joe Thomas in the AFC makes it difficult for Matt Kalil, even if he does clean up some technical issues. Quinton Coples I could see having an up-and-down career as far as sack production, so the 6 or 7 Pro Bowl level would be pretty tough for him to reach given the job he'll do in the NFL. With guys like Vince Wilfork and Haloti Ngata going strong, Geno Atkins coming up too...that position seems out of it.

I'm not saying you draft based on Pro Bowls...but you asked the question so I thought I'd take a crack.

Right off the bat, I think Andrew Luck and David DeCastro.

If you lower your standards to 3 or 4 Pro Bowls I would slip in Trent Richardson. Given Ray Lewis' age, I think Luke Kuechly would stand a chance at getting into those numbers as there would be a void to fill in the AFC. Justin Blackmon stands a fair chance in the AFC because the most dominant guys we have are Brandon Marshall (who is kind of up-and-down especially without a QB in place), A.J. Green and Wes Welker. Welker is getting up there. Green has to deal with Andy Dalton which I still think could be good OR bad, longer term.

The presence of Jake Long and Joe Thomas in the AFC makes it difficult for Matt Kalil, even if he does clean up some technical issues. Quinton Coples I could see having an up-and-down career as far as sack production, so the 6 or 7 Pro Bowl level would be pretty tough for him to reach given the job he'll do in the NFL. With guys like Vince Wilfork and Haloti Ngata going strong, Geno Atkins coming up too...that position seems out of it.

I'm not saying you draft based on Pro Bowls...but you asked the question so I thought I'd take a crack.

With that said, if we don't draft one of those guys you mentioned, I will be really disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom