69% | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

69%

Who or what do you blame the Dolphins' loss to Buffalo on Sunday?

• Ray Lucas

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • D

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Injuries to the starting wide receivers

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Conservative play calling

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Just a bad day

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
who put Conservative play calling? They came out throwing the ball all over... there is nobody else to blame but Ray... even though we had backup wr's, they were still wide open most of the time.. and when they weren't he could have easily run for 1st downs.. to me this falls totaly on Ray.

by the way.. how come Fiedler is not on the list... there are a few people that blame him for everything else... I am sure they could find a way to blame him for this... maybe he was telling Jay the wrong reads on the sidelines... lol :lol:

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
who put Conservative play calling?
the original poll on PB Post but I would have said just "play calling"

You guys ever read those old Calvin and Hobbs comics? Olindo Mare in dolphinators13's avatar looks like he was drawn by the guy who draws those comics. Its probably his mouth that reminds me of that......

Why isn't the option to vote that the Bills were just a better team?

Sorry, I just thought I would throw a little humor in this thread.

Well, looking at the fact that Ray threw 4 interceptions, and dropped the ball twice all means he was the sole reason for 6 turnovers. And those 6 turn overs lead to about 17 points. Thus he put us in a hole he could not lead us out of.

Do I hate him or think he's terrible? No, not yet. I think he can win. But he needs more time at the helm is all. Hopefully it was just a bad day at the office.

i thought this was a rhetorical question...that was the worst i have EVER seen a dolphin QB play. i cannot think of anyone else on the team who played bad enough to lose

Back
Top Bottom