7-9 at best.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-9 at best..

jMaL305

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
BnKQsQhIMAIS_7-1.jpg

Enjoy Dolphans, we could of had Manziel..

Stupid post. Manziel? Lmfao dude get out

Yep lets predict our record after one pick, good god

That's some crappy handwriting on that draft card. Looks like some deranged muther wrote that up.

Our real franchise QB will finally have the protection he deserves with a true LT, RT, and C. Gonna be fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dolphins motto should be...

Forever 7-9

HAha.. If we had Manziel good luck winning 3 games let alone 7, son... Manziel = Brady Quinn

We reached for a Cornfed we could have had at 35 if we trade back.. Johnny is special but doesn't for what we need now. Although it would have been very interesting if we took him.. Let's hope we get Robinson or Jordan Matthews next

Trying to hard to troll....subtlety goes a long way

Obviously the people in our FO are all on drugs.
These people will never get it, how do you preach BPA and then draft the second best lineman on a one of the worst lines in the SEC? Everyone is saying it's a safe pick when in reality it's a dumb REACH. We could of filled the seats, and had a QB who could make some actual plays.. I'm so upset right now..

WE picked way too early but IT is what it is and we can't change the past. LEts just hope he plays better than he writes.

PS- Hickey better make up for this tomorrow.

Obviously the people in our FO are all on drugs.
Not as good as the drugs 50%of the posters on this board are on. and those who wanted Manziel got ahold of some amazing **** the government concocted.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

WE picked way too early but IT is what it is and we can't change the past. LEts just hope he plays better than he writes.

PS- Hickey better make up for this tomorrow.

Agreed. We should have dropped back. With that being said we took every second which tells me we absolutely did try to drop back but couldnt find a trade partner thus we chose who we did. There really isnt any other way to spin it.

your right we could have had manziel.... he woulda sucked at RT

Back
Top Bottom