7 Player celt and twolves trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 Player celt and twolves trade

UCFinfan86

Oronde Gadsden's Official #1 Fan
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2307791

Celtics recieve: Wally S, Dwyane Jones, Michael Olowkandi, Future First Rounder

Twolves recieve: Ricky Davis, Mark Blount, Justin Reed, Marcus Banks, 2 Future 2nd rounders

Celts got ripped off in my opinion. Pierce and Wally don't play D, so neither is gonna be ablet o stop the other teams SG/SF. I liked Marcus Banks and as bad as blount is, kandi is 10x worse but atleast his contract is up so we can make a run at someone in FA.
PG- West
SG- Wally
SF- Davis
PF- Jefferson
C- LaFrenz
This really hurts the celtics depth off the bench though, losing Marcus Banks

Actually celtics didnt get ripped this opens up a great chance for them to now move Paul piece back to SG and bring gerald green from the dleague and play him at SF and have Wally at the pf.

Buddwalk said:
Actually celtics didnt get ripped this opens up a great chance for them to now move Paul piece back to SG and bring gerald green from the dleague and play him at SF and have Wally at the pf.

lol ur nutz, Wally at PF? that guy is so soft, plus hes a outside shooter, they dont need antoher PF outside, besides jefferson is PF

ChambersWI said:
atleast the Celts got Dwayne Jones

i nver heard of him, all i kno is he is a Center, im guessin he is prolly a rookie or 2nd year guy, u got any info on him?

Finfan86 said:
i nver heard of him, all i kno is he is a Center, im guessin he is prolly a rookie or 2nd year guy, u got any info on him?

Rookie from St Josephs lots of potential well yes your right Wally is kinda soft to play pf, So this is how there starting roster should look shortly

PG Delonte West
SG Paul Pierce
SF Wally Szczerbiak
PF Al Jefferson
C Dwayne Jones/Olowkandi
6th Man Gerald Green [Dleague Now...but i say by march he'll be on this team]

i think Lafrenz is better then kandi, but i dotn know who jones is. And dont forget about Tony Allen, i think he has alot of potential

Tony Allen the 6''4 sg...forgot bout him but i honestly think once green gets going allen might not see more then 10 minutes a night

green is giong to take time, he is right outta hgih school. Allen is liek what 3-4 years old and more ready to play righ tnow

I guess time will tell but I really don't see how this trade improves either team. Might keep one or both out of the lottery, maybe.

both team i think are lottery bound anyway, specially the celts if they trade my 2nd fav player Pierce

Rumor is there was a race war in Minny between Wally and KG and of course KG won because of his contract and his position in the organization.

where did u hear that? cuz i thoguht they were good friends

This is just a dumping of bad contracts by both parties. The Celtics better hope they can turn around and get an expiring deal for Wally if they want to enter the James/Bosh sweepstakes in '07.

Ferretsquig said:
This is just a dumping of bad contracts by both parties. The Celtics better hope they can turn around and get an expiring deal for Wally if they want to enter the James/Bosh sweepstakes in '07.

ugh i hate james, but anyawyz the only contract really expiring of the people traded is kandi. Also does anyone know how Future the first round pic the celts acquired was

Back
Top Bottom