7 players waived | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7 players waived

I really liked Forsey. I hope all of them will do well for their new team.

tucker said:
whos the 3rd rb? forsey, king,...?
I'm not sure who you're thinking of, but as of right now our running backs are:

RUNNING BACKS
1.) Ronnie Brown
2.) Lamar Gordon
3.) Sammy Morris
4.) Travis Minor
5.) Kay Jay Harris
6.) Avon Cobourne (I believe he is still on the team).

Cuts: (so far)
1.) Brock Forsey
2.) Vick King

I don't know if even ricky williams could have looked too good with the O-line we had last season...

Travis Minus won't make the final cut. I'm excited about our top 3 (Brown,Harris & Gordon) The only value that dude with the "astro body" is trade bait so coach can work his draft majic again.

I haven't heard of any of the guys that we cut? All no names
to me. :confused:

svnrdr said:
:roflmao:...One man's trash is another man's treasure. Maybe the Bills will pick them up.

Some would be an upgrade there. Forsey and King could help them - Of course that's right after Donohue gets his 2nd rd pick for Henry! That should be happening any day now. I thought he was going to pick another RB in the 1st - until of course I realized he had already used it on JP :roflmao: . How great was this draft as we watched the Jills and the Jets with no 1st rd picks and then they used their 1st picks of the day on 5 foot Roscoe and a kicker. Just a beautiful sight.

Rich22 said:
Of course that's right after Donohue gets his 2nd rd pick for Henry!

Ya, who was that Bills fan that said 6 weeks prior to the draft that Az had offered a 2nd and 6th for him? I *told* him they should have jumped on that. :roflmao:

it's a shame to see Forsey go. I thought he did a good job running the ball. I had high expectations from him, at least as a #3 or #4.

Back
Top Bottom