72 Club | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

72 Club

TampaFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have tickets for the raiders game in the 72 Club with my son. Has anyone sat there or can tell me about the expierence ?

Should be nice, I believe it was completely remodeled this off-season. Seats look comfortable, should be a very high-end experience.

Thank you. The tickets say enter through South Gate ? Haven’t been to the stadium in 5 years.

I'm up there for the Monday nighter against the Pats.... Heard it's an amazing experience after the remodel.

I plan on going to a home game next year, if you don't mind me asking where or who did you go through to get tickets in the 72 club area and price..........

I plan on going to a home game next year, if you don't mind me asking where or who did you go through to get tickets in the 72 club area and price..........
Not sure where OP got his tickets from but you can get them at ticketmaster. You have to click on "Luxury Seating". Every Dolphins game has 3 or 4 ticket options.
a) Luxury seating
b) standing room only
c) regular seating
and sometimes d) parking

I have seats 26&27 do you know how the rows are numbered? Are these end of row or middle? Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom