76ers take sole possession of final playoff spot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

76ers take sole possession of final playoff spot

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
With their season on the line, the Philadelphia 76ers have played their best basketball.

Allen Iverson had 26 points and 15 assists and Kyle Korver scored 20 off the bench, helping Philadelphia move into sole possession of the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference with a 105-97 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night.

Stephen Hunter, playing for the injured Chris Webber, tied a career high with 20 points, and Andre Iguodala added 19 as the Sixers won their second straight game to move a half-game ahead of Chicago for eighth place in the East.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12258750/

I am a Sixer's fan for life....IF they make the playoffs they better not roll over to Detroit 4-0. :tantrum:

The magic is coming!!!!!!!!

6ers got a tough schedule left, with a game left in orlando.

I depise the 76ers, but would LOVE to see them beat the pistons :tongue:

They will just get killed by the pistons. I hate the 6ers but that's mainly because of AI. I think he's a total jerk and he shoots to much IMO

MARINO1384 said:
They will just get killed by the pistons. I hate the 6ers but that's mainly because of AI. I think he's a total jerk and he shoots to much IMO

Kobe "shoots too much" as well according to many haters, but AI and Kobe are the two best guards around, along with Wade. AI has to shoot it alot as nobody else can hit anything.

God, I hope the Magic don't make the playoffs. Who the hell would want to see a Pistons/Magic series? That's almost a lock for a sweep. Detroit & Philly at the very least would be something you can live through WATCHING...AI's heart, leadership, skills, & passion for the game would at least net Philly a 5 game series, maybe even 6. He plays his best ball in the playoffs, and AI's best basketball is a PROBLEM.......

Really, all I want is for the Bucks to get the 7th seed so Miami can rest its players, winning games by the third quarter at the latest. :sidelol: - Michael Redd will be good enough for leading his team to at least 1 close game in the series, or semi-close at least.

Roman529 said:
Kobe "shoots too much" as well according to many haters, but AI and Kobe are the two best guards around, along with Wade. AI has to shoot it alot as nobody else can hit anything.

Yes but i mostly don't like his additude. And 2 best gaurds are going alittle bit overboard. For Kobe yes i'd put him in there but there is no way ever i'd put AI in there. I'd take Vince Carter over AI any day.

Roman529 said:

AI and Kobe may be two of the best "shooting" guards (up for debate), but point guards is a whole other story.

IMO the 76ers have digressed as the season went on. I do not think they will get that 8th spot. They are tied with the Bulls right now.

MARINO1384 said:
Yes but i mostly don't like his additude. And 2 best gaurds are going alittle bit overboard. For Kobe yes i'd put him in there but there is no way ever i'd put AI in there. I'd take Vince Carter over AI any day.

Hell ya! VC is the MAN

ShuggieOtis said:
Hell ya! VC is the MAN

Yeah the guy is amazing. I'll take him over almost anyone in the NBA he can shoot,pass,scrore,rebound,dribble, and is a good defender.

The Sixers lose out on virtually every tiebreaker anyway. With games @ Miami and @Orlando left i doubt we'll manage to make the playoffs, and who wants to anyway? So we can get mauled by Detroit in the first round? I'd rather miss the playoffs, get a lottery pick, fire Billy King and blow the team up with the inclusion of trading our PG while he still has value.

Back
Top Bottom