7th Round Gem. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7th Round Gem.

mia4ever

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
7th Round Gem./ Result 2006 are in!!!!page 2 post26

with all this cba talk going on I decision to light things up a bit

miami has 3 7th rounder, in this year up and coming Draft

I know all 3 7th rounder, chance of making the Team is slim.
here are 3 top player I like to see draft by the Fin(if available)

7th PJ Daniels GT RB
7th Marcus Maxey UM CB
7th Greg Jennings west mich. WR

Result 2006 are in!!!!page 2 post26

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen Gerald Riggs Jr. Going in the 7th. He would be a good short yardage RB. Nice 7th round pick

Skeet84 said:
I have seen Gerald Riggs Jr. Going in the 7th. He would be a good short yardage RB. Nice 7th round pick

That would be an incredible 7th round pick. I also think Barrick Nealey (sp) could be a late round sleeper.

I like the Greg Jennings pick. But if Skyler Green somehow falls that far I would love to get him. I also like Jovon Bouknight and Chris Hannon at WR in the late rounds. For QB, I like Tarvaris Jackson. And I also like Antoine Bethea from Howard at Safety in the late rounds.

WelcomeBack said:
I like the Greg Jennings pick. But if Skyler Green somehow falls that far I would love to get him. I also like Jovon Bouknight and Chris Hannon at WR in the late rounds. For QB, I like Tarvaris Jackson. And I also like Antoine Bethea from Howard at Safety in the late rounds.

Skyler Green is a wasted pick. We already have Wes Welker. Welker not a WR fulltime. Skyler Green ca't do anything other than return kicks

Wes Welker is a solid punt returner, but I would like someone else to return kickoffs, hence the Skyler Green pick. Skyler actually impressed me while I watched him at the combine as well.

dcm said:
How about Marcus Vick in the 7th?
I like him as a player but he's way too immature right now for me to consider drafting him.

saban will straighten him up im for it pick vick and skylar thats a nice pick there

Greg Jennings has a shot at being drafted on day 1 of the draft. I don't think he will go any lower than the 4th round.

I think Saban will pick one of the 2 defensive tackles from Michigan State: either Brandon Mckinney or D. Petco(Sp?) to be are future NT.

Yeah the 3 7th rounders are fun to ponder on who we will get.

Personally I want Jahmile Addae Saftey out of WVU. 6' 205
They guy can flat lay people out when he tackles them or breaking up a catch. He does lack good coverage skills but would do well in run support. I would like to see what he would do in TC

Another guy I thought was interesting is the back-up QB from Texas I did not find this guy, someone else on this board brought it up while back but found it interesting.
Matt Nordgren 6'5" 235
The guy got no chance to play behind Vince Young. Ya never know what ya could find. I would like to give him a look. He definately has good size, and is an athletic QB that can move well. Interesting to say the least.

Well, I like Josh Betts in the 7th if he's there...the guys is big, has a great arm and can move in the pocket.....he's made mistakes before on his trows but he can work on that....what you can not teach is a good arm and he has that.

Ozzy rules!!

I would want CB Willie Hughley from FAU in the seventh round if we don't draft a CB in the first 4 rounds.

Back
Top Bottom