8-8 9-7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8 9-7

Originally posted by Sherif
Do you see any more out of this team?

i see maybe 7-9 if we are lucky we arent a very good football team. we were overated from the start and its really showing now. thursday is gonna suck as well.

=/

I don't understand why we aren't winning. Sure our O-Line and QB sucks, but we have one of the best RB's in the game, and a defensive probowlers.

Look with the coaching we have and the constant penalties we're not a competitve NFL franchise. Wayne needs to take this team and shove it.

Originally posted by Gonk
I don't understand why we aren't winning. Sure our O-Line and QB sucks, but we have one of the best RB's in the game, and a defensive probowlers.

Overated defense, cant win when it matters, coaching, preperation, not very good wide receivers, aweful special teams, our kicker sucks the last 2 years, I dont know there is a lot why we arent winning, but the biggest is O-Line if you cant open holes or protect the QB you arent going to win.

BTW Ricky hits the hole extremely slow this year. I dont see ricky pounding the ball like we did last year, he just skips around a lot in the backfield, id love to see him go just north and south even if its 2 yards or 1 yard.

I DO ALOT OF SMACK TALKIN BOUT U GUYS BUT IF FIEDLER COMES BACK NEXT WEEK I THNK U GUYS GO 10-6 AND WIN WILD CARD......BUT WITH GRIESE AT QB U GUYS R SCREWED......

Originally posted by Sherif
Do you see any more out of this team?

Looking at their remaining schedule, I think Miami will go 9-7 at best. Probably more likely 8-8. I think at Dallas, at Buffalo, at NE, are losses. Maybe Philly at home too..8-8
Miss playoffs. Wannstedt terminated..!!!

Originally posted by Vinsjets
I DO ALOT OF SMACK TALKIN BOUT U GUYS BUT IF FIEDLER COMES BACK NEXT WEEK I THNK U GUYS GO 10-6 AND WIN WILD CARD......BUT WITH GRIESE AT QB U GUYS R SCREWED......
It's pretty damn sad that a jets fan is giving our team more props than you supposed fans!! :shakeno:

screw you guys, I'm going home!!!

I HATE people who can enjoy nothing in life. They are sad, bitter, lonely individuals who would probably better serve society by acting as human shields at a target range than by existing in the manner they do now. Many of you on this thread appear to fall into this category. Sad. :shakeno:

whatever gets you the Ws is all that counts, you look on the film during the week and see what you screwed up on, and you try to improve, look at these tough teams that grind it out on a weekly basis vs. ANY team, an example would be the New England Patriots, they are mediocre talent-wise, but when they work together as a unit, they bring whatever team they play down to their level and grind it out and get the win, if the dolphins do that and grind out the wins at the end, then the only sacrifice you will have to make is your underwear, you wouldve soiled yourself after all the tight games....but anyways, our only chance to win is if we toughen up and play solid to the end, like the Pats, and the Ohio State Buckeyes in college football (god i hate those buckeyes), doesnt matter if we win like the chiefs usually do (dont look back on the last two weeks when lookign at my point, what matters is that they are Ws

Back
Top Bottom