8-8 9-7 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8-8 9-7

whatever gets you the Ws is all that counts, you look on the film during the week and see what you screwed up on, and you try to improve, look at these tough teams that grind it out on a weekly basis vs. ANY team, an example would be the New England Patriots, they are mediocre talent-wise, but when they work together as a unit, they bring whatever team they play down to their level and grind it out and get the win, if the dolphins do that and grind out the wins at the end, then the only sacrifice you will have to make is your underwear, you wouldve soiled yourself after all the tight games....but anyways, our only chance to win is if we toughen up and play solid to the end, like the Pats, and the Ohio State Buckeyes in college football (god i hate those buckeyes), doesnt matter if we win like the chiefs usually do (dont look back on the last two weeks when lookign at my point, what matters is that they are Ws

whatever gets you the Ws is all that counts, you look on the film during the week and see what you screwed up on, and you try to improve, look at these tough teams that grind it out on a weekly basis vs. ANY team, an example would be the New England Patriots, they are mediocre talent-wise, but when they work together as a unit, they bring whatever team they play down to their level and grind it out and get the win, if the dolphins do that and grind out the wins at the end, then the only sacrifice you will have to make is your underwear, you wouldve soiled yourself after all the tight games....but anyways, our only chance to win is if we toughen up and play solid to the end, like the Pats, and the Ohio State Buckeyes in college football (god i hate those buckeyes), doesnt matter if we win like the chiefs usually do (dont look back on the last two weeks when lookign at my point, what matters is that they are Ws

Back
Top Bottom