#8 from USC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#8 from USC

I really like what i have seen out of Dallas Baker as well.. Every game i have seen him play it looks like he attacks the ball.. I get sick and tired of seeing wide-outs catch the ball with their body..

marino&clayton said:
Mike Williams part II? No thanks. Not even nearly as dominating as Williams was. i watch every USC game; this guy has a tendency to dissapear for 2-3 quarters at a time.

What do you reckon Detroit would accept for Mike Williams (trade)? If he could be had for a fourth or a fifth I'd pull the trigger.

I wouldn't mind drafting Jarret because he has the physical skills to be a dominant reciever, but I'm not too hot on spending a first rounder on a reciever unless it's Calvin Johnson

UF Fin Kat said:
there's not much of a comparison with mike williams...
Is that simply being a lazy analyst making the comparison because it's another 6'5 black WR @ USC? How good is he, really? I'm clueless when it comes to college ball.

Dolfan954 said:
Is that simply being a lazy analyst making the comparison because it's another 6'5 black WR @ USC? How good is he, really? I'm clueless when it comes to college ball.

yes, their not similar at all. Mike Williams was slow with his cuts and could not get separation even in college ball. he also got lazy in the pros, which doesnt matter how much talent you have, you get lazy and more times then not your not going to be successful in the pro game.

jarrett is really good. id take cal johnson over him and every other player in the nation though. but if hes gone and jarrett is there, i would be hard pressed to pass on him.

Nappy Roots said:
yes, their not similar at all. Mike Williams was slow with his cuts and could not get separation even in college ball. he also got lazy in the pros, which doesnt matter how much talent you have, you get lazy and more times then not your not going to be successful in the pro game.

jarrett is really good. id take cal johnson over him and every other player in the nation though. but if hes gone and jarrett is there, i would be hard pressed to pass on him.

You would also be hard pressed to justify that sig.

Edit: It used to be Xavier Lee

I wouldn't mind drafting him, but OL is a much more important need.

Dolfan954 said:
I'll preface this by saying I'm not a college football fan, so I don't know much about this guy...but...WOW.

I want Dwayne Jarrett on our team. THAT'S what you call a WR!

He is a great WR, but that ND wasn't a good measure of it, as the ND secondary is basically non-existant. The 4th string WR on DUKE could have had a game like he did against ND :lol:, that was the worst secondary play I have ever seen, including our Dolphins during the Reggie Howard "era" :shakeno:

That being said, Jarret is a great WR, and I'm not taking anything away from him, I'm just saying it was pretty much a given that he would go off against ND.

I think he looks a lot more promising than Mike Williams, but is he as slow? I think he might be in the 4.3 range, but I could be wrong.

That double move Jarrett has is insane. He really creates alot of seperation with it, similar to Manningham.

Vertical Limit said:
That double move Jarrett has is insane. He really creates alot of seperation with it, similar to Manningham.

Manningham's double move is sick, couldn't agree more.

Dolfan11 said:
I think he looks a lot more promising than Mike Williams, but is he as slow? I think he might be in the 4.3 range, but I could be wrong.

He isnt that fast

Back
Top Bottom