8 fumbles? what happened Jets? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 fumbles? what happened Jets?

hahahahahhahahahahah..e F hutton the jets...anyway, did you see pat got hurt ? i think he had 2 pix too...not sure. i do know that he got hurt running back an interception...his neck or something...

We started a J-E-T-S chant at Dolphins stadium yesterday afternoon when they showed the Jets score

lmao that has to the worst game i have ever seen as a jets fan i dident know to laugh or cry there is no way that can be that bad 2 weeks in a row chad had like 6 fumbles lmao i have to laugh about it they looked like a peewee football team

cheifs D is faster this year but we got down 17-o in the first and basically were forced to face the chiefs gang rushing all day -- hard to establish anything so you really couldn't see the offense function -- chad had 2 forced fumbles under pressure and swatted from behind and 5 bad snaps resutled in 5 other fumbles (1 of which was recovered and thrown for a 1st down)

only 1 pic by surtain and the jets had a pick by law in the end zone

sloppy game that won't happen again -- only week 1

we sucked there's not much to say. KC played very well but we continually shot oursleves in the foot. After the first 2 drives our D settled down and played well but it was too lat as the O would d nothing but move the ball then turn it over. You chalk it up to one of those days and move on. If it happens again next week I'll be worried but as of now i'm still very confident in this team.

zachseau13 said:
We started a J-E-T-S chant at Dolphins stadium yesterday afternoon when they showed the Jets score

You'll enjoy the chant much more next week :D

broadway chad said:
lmao that has to the worst game i have ever seen as a jets fan i dident know to laugh or cry there is no way that can be that bad 2 weeks in a row chad had like 6 fumbles lmao i have to laugh about it they looked like a peewee football team
I bet you thought that was only capable of happening if it was a preseason game :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughat::jetssuck:

washFin84 said:
I bet you thought that was only capable of happening if it was a preseason game :lol: :lol: :lol: :laughat::jetssuck:
Lookout! Dolphins win one game and it's playoff talk.:lol: :rofl3:

BleedinGreenNC said:
Lookout! Dolphins win one game and it's playoff talk.:lol: :rofl3:
can we start it if we win 2 ???

you can start it when you win 8 -- of course the chargers, vikings, redskins and many other have gotten to eight and fallen apart to miss -- it's a long season and talking playoffs too early just set you up for a let down ...i have learned totake it week to week and try not to get to nuts --- can't afford to break any more furniture:)

3 wins :) honestly the div is a tough one jets , bills , and pats are good it will be intersting to see what miami does i think this weekends game will set the tone and see what the season will bring since its a div game

Im pretty sure 95% of the Jet nation checked this game off in the (easy) win column....all Im going to say is it might have been a bit premature.

zeke0123 said:
Im pretty sure 95% of the Jet nation checked this game off in the (easy) win column....all Im going to say is it might have been a bit premature.

The dolphin game? Absolutely. I predicted we'd lose week 1 at KC(also said Maimi would win week 1) and beat Miami and I am very confident that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom