8 Picks away @ 6:00pm? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8 Picks away @ 6:00pm?

BostonPhin4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ugh no thanks we need leaders and guys with high motors on defense Channing Crowder already takes plays off as it is we don't need any other chronically out of position unmotivated stiffs.

Are the Dolphins really 8 picks away at #40....are they sitting in a good spot for a Team wanting to move up for a QB????...and get more picks?
Just wondering????:up:

Are the Dolphins really 8 picks away at #40....are they sitting in a good spot for a Team wanting to move up for a QB????...and get more picks?
Just wondering????:up:

No. I think they have a valuable high pick to start day 2 but not because of the QB's...I believe teams wanting the Qb's will have to trade up to the top 3 or 4 picks of the round. If teams stay put Mccoy wont get past Cleveland and KC may very well take Clausen

According to our boys from Univeral Draft the guy has high Bust Value.
Griffen is boom or bust. When he's motivated he's a beast but he does take plays off and I think you have to weigh that in when you consider taking him. Athletically he's off the charts for a guy his size and he can make plays it's just a question of whether he wants to play or not.

Given all that he's probably not a pick for us because this FO has said the first thing they want are guys that love the game and I'm not sure Griffen has shown that. The other thing is though, Parcells seems to love USC guys (Keyshawn, McGinnest, Patrick Turner are some that come to mind).

Back
Top Bottom