80 percent chance of Rain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

80 percent chance of Rain

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just saw the local weather and things don't look to good for practice Tomorrow. 80 percent chance of rain, Ugh! Lightning Stroms likely thru the day.

But if it looks decent I might head up anyway. That darn pro shop is calling me again.........

:rolleyes:

You're the guy that spends $100 every time you walk in there, right?? :lol:

Does anyone have one of those 2003 sideline caps? Are they nice? They look good and I was thinking of buying one..

I don't like the 2002 sideline caps ;p

eck

Originally posted by Muck

That would be me! And tomorrow I'm looking into some of the on field gear, if it's there yet.

Every single day I'm wearing something that says Dolphins, that's no lie.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Does anyone have one of those 2003 sideline caps? Are they nice? They look good and I was thinking of buying one..

I don't like the 2002 sideline caps ;p

eck

The Pro Shop is the first place you can get them in stores, but they are on sale now I believe, at the Official Site. I'll be sure to tell you if the pro shop has the new gear......tom, or thurs.

Last years cap was nothing flashy, but it was the one cap that lasted me a long long time, and there perfect for work. And now there on sale.

:D

Originally posted by Muck

Psshhhhh lightweight, when i went down there for my first Phins game i blew 300$ in 15 minutes :lol:

Originally posted by SuavePhin

Psshhhhh lightweight, when i went down there for my first Phins game i blew 300$ in 15 minutes :lol:

Hahaa, but you see, I'm there at least twice for EACH camp, school, .............Yipes

:D

So are the caps nice? Hello? :D
so are the rings i bought at balfour! got a dolphin train that was $125 alone. not to mention the original jersey, worn by dan in the 1991 playoff game with KC that i got at a sports unlimited auction. got that for $525!;)

Miami Dolphins Official Site

So are the caps nice? Hello? :D

Try going there once in a while. :D

Let me see if i can get ya a pic, but if it don't work your on your own....there are three out at this time.

One of them looks to be a perfect match for the Orange Jersey's

Re: Miami Dolphins Official Site

Originally posted by Ozzy

Try going there once in a while. :D

Let me see if i can get ya a pic, but if it don't work your on your own....there are three out at this time.

One of them looks to be a perfect match for the Orange Jersey's

Here is the 2003 LB's sideline hat

Back
Top Bottom