#84.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#84....

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I not only think that Chris Chambers will be one of our starting WR's next year, I believe that he'll be going to Hawaii as well.;)

Chambers will only get better! He hasn't even come close to his FULL potential! Wait until he runs his routes correctly and recognizes coverages! NO SOPHMORE JINX HERE WITH THIS STUD WR!!!:p

the Fins did nothing more w/him than outs and gos - he's got tons of untapped potential -if he can only be on an O to use it.

Phinmaster1234............

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Chambers will only get better! He hasn't even come close to his FULL potential! Wait until he runs his routes correctly and recognizes coverages! NO SOPHMORE JINX HERE WITH THIS STUD WR!!!:p

I agree that once Chris is able to improve on his route running, he will fastly become one of the best wideouts in the league!:eek: I believe that in time it will all come together for #84. ;) He's the kind of WR that I've been waiting for a long time. We haven't had a WR with his kind of flat out talent in years.:eek:

Re: Phinmaster1234............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54
We haven't had a WR with his kind of flat out talent in years.:eek:
at least Irving Fryar - who CC reminds you of a bit - if not since the Marks Bro's :D

Originally posted by dolphan39
at least Irving Fryar - who CC reminds you of a bit - if not since the Marks Bro's :D

Since you brought up Irving Fryar. I was pissed when we released him. He went to the Eagles and had, if I recall correctly, 2 or 3 1,000 yd receiving seasons.:yell:

yeah, i'd have to say............

he reminds me of duper, but nobody has that under the arm catch that clayton had!;)

Back
Top Bottom