86'ed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

86'ed

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
From the Herald-

"Dolphins receiver Oronde Gadsden will likely miss at least four weeks, if not longer, with sprained ligaments in his left ankle. The injury, which occurred during passing drills Wednesday morning, will not require surgery.

Gadsden was in a cast on Thursday."

OG's chances of making the roster are gone.

I didn't want him resigned but I wouldn't wish an injury on anybody.

Yea thats to bad, but at least it wasnt someone crucial to the fins and it will give a chance to some other guy like simmons

It sucks for him, he played hardball and lost on the contract issue but he has been one of my faves for the last couple years, now the injury has cost him any chance of making the team. That is what happens when you come in fat and out of shape, you are injury prone.

Though I am encouraged with the Youth that we have so I wont miss him too much :)

He makes the team one way or the other, since he's out 7 weeks and we can't cut him.

Who subscribes to Fins insider. I'd like to read that Hyde article on Gadsden. It looks good. I ain't paying for it though. :lol:

Another good article from Sun Sentinel

The guy was the only bright spot in the receiving corp for a while.

You are correct. You cannot post it here, as it violates the TOS. In short, it leaves us open to a lawsuit or other legal action.

It is a very good article, however. Certainly clears up a lot of gray area we might have had.

Back
Top Bottom