9/23/16 Practice Updates | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9/23/16 Practice Updates

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Armando Salguero@ArmandoSalguero 8m8 minutes ago
No Arian Foster at practice during open portion of practice today. Hasn't practiced all week.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 7m7 minutes ago
The Dolphins (0-2) begin their Friday walkthrough in preparation for the Browns (0-2). http://es.pn/2cX5dHc

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 8m8 minutes ago
RB Arian Foster (groin) not stretching w/teammates. Another indication it doesn't look good for Sunday.

Looks like Foster and Jones probably won't play.

Edit: Jason Jones not Reshad....sorry.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 5m5 minutes ago
Obviously no Mike Pouncey practicing today either. He'll be listed as out later this afternoon.

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 6m6 minutes ago
DE Jason Jones (ankle) not wearing helmet during stretching/calisthenics

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4m4 minutes ago
Jarvis (Jason) Jones, Who injured his ankle during practice yesterday, is not practicing today.

Looks like Haden has a groin injury too for the Browns

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Josh McCown has a broken collarbone

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Looks like Haden has a groin injury too for the Browns

Yes posted that in the other thread and the kicker hurt himself in the walk through today..

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 1m1 minute ago
Josh McCown has a broken collarbone

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Yes posted that in the other thread and the kicker hurt himself in the walk through today..

So 3rd string rookie QB, best WR is out, best CB is out, and the kicker hurt himself. If the Dolphins don't blow out the Browns then this team is really, really bad.

How Jason Jones got to be the starter I do not know. I need to see less of him (and Branch and Fede) anyway.

Garfinkel just posted a pic of the stadium and it looks awesome.

I'm actually anxious to see how Gase handles that. I also wonder if Ajayi will dress or if he'll be in the doghouse again.

I think Williams will be active this week - curious to see how much Drake gets and if Pead gets any carries. Ajayi could be inactive IMO just a gut feeling I'm getting.

Back
Top Bottom