9/24 Practice Updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9/24 Practice Updates

if it's another disaster season then at least Philbin is gone

I've had no expectations of a winning season ever since Philbin was hired, and know that a playoff berth won't be possible until Philbin is gone. Logic would dictate that I shouldn't even watch Dolphins games until Joe is fired, but I still love the Fins (just not the coaching staff). One positive aspect of the team being so bad is that I can think of the games as being a weekly comedy series with Joe leaving the cast at the end of the season. This way I won't be so agitated and heart-broken when they lose, because I already know that next year they'll be better without Philbin.

Albert is a ****ing *****. Can't wait until he gets the axe. Gotta spend big on LT again next year. Sigh.

definintely pumped to see more of Phillips... what are your thoughts on Moseley out there anyways so far? i havent been liking him too much with the time he has had.

also do you think Mitchell is just back spasms or tweaked? it seems weird it randomly came out of the blue like this.

Probably a lack of back bone.

Most of our problems started with ireland. He could have drafted a top LT but instead wasted an extra 2nd round pick on a loser loke dion jordan so we instead spended money on alberts who never staty healthy. Really we could go on about all the moronic moves ireland made but there's no point. And some people on this board wanted us to keep ireland.

Ozzy rules

the best player on the jaguars well other than odrick who destroyed us all game long was tj yeldon...he was flat terrific

thats the only reason i wasnt more down on the run d...yeldon was masterful vision and feet wise

odrick on the edge basically slapping the tackles hands down and turning the corner clean on repeat i mean come on miami this is rediculous...he couldnt sniff the qb on the edge with us
Point I have trying to say for awhile our Oline coach is a large amount of the issue. We have players underperforming

the d needs to get off the damn field...if they are giving up 8 minute drives to tyrod damn taylor i dont care if its fgs or not it's a problem for us...the o is gonna struggle to do anything with this disaster oline vs that front and ryans blitz schemes...

if this was a road game it would be a flat blood bath...you might get double digit sacks of our qb if it was in buffalo

2 things have to take place quickly to save this season. The DL must play to its potential and the offense must punch it into the red zone. No field goals!

Back
Top Bottom