9 hours later... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9 hours later...

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
and I can finally talk about the game.

I would first off like to eat a peice of humble pie and say I couldn't have been more wrong about Ray. The 3 things that I thought would lead to his sucsess, arm srength, speed, and attitude, were his down falls. He thought he could buy more time than he could with his legs, he thought he could force balls in to coverage because his arm, and his ****y attitude made him think he was a play maker and not a caretaker. I have never seen a worse performance by a Miami QB in my life, and hope i wont ever see one like that again. Lets hope somehow the coaches can turn him around in 2 weeks.

I normally would eat crow as far as dealing with other team's fans. I stood tall on ganggreen.com last year after both defeats. That being said I will eat no crow when it comes to the Bills's fans. Yes they won kudos to you, but by no means do i think this win will reflect the turn out of the season. Our D limited thier "high power" offense to 1 td, and i can't give their d credit since Ray handed them the game. We didn't have our top playmakers at WR and QB. Those are excuses but they are true as well. We will see what happend when we come to Buffalo with Jay and CC squared.

Wow is all I can say about our defense. Dispite being on the feild for 3/4 of the game they played tough till the end. This was probably their best performance of the year, it is a shame it was wasted on a loss. That offense is averaging 32 points a game and we held them to 1 offensive TD, and got to Drew 5 times.

I see you've come to tearms by justifying the loss to yourself. Miami got their @sses handed to them no matter how you want to spin it. That's the fact, plain and simple.

As long as I am justifying...It is a lot easier to justify when your still in first place. Obviously the Bills won, but obviously they won because of Ray Lucas. Their was an injury and that is part of the game so I have to live with that because Miami had no other option at QB. I also know that Ray won't be there to hand you the game when they go to Buffalo. If you can honestly say that your defense forced 5 of the 6 turnovers than I will give you all the credit in the world, but I know Ray threw a ball in to double coverage, tripped when trying to hand the ball off, threw a pass 10 yards over the head of McMichael in to Clements hands, threw a pass to high causeing a deflected int, and the biggest one was a pass right to Nate i guess he didn't see him. If you saw it differently please share.

Originally posted by bills_phan
I see you've come to tearms by justifying the loss to yourself. Miami got their @sses handed to them no matter how you want to spin it. That's the fact, plain and simple.

You're on glue again aren't you? The only thing that got handed to anybody was by Ray Lucas. That's the plain and simple fact, Elmer.

What you did was the equivalent of barely beating up a guy in a wheelchair. You should be ashamed that you didn't win by 30.

Originally posted by inFINSible

You're on glue again aren't you? The only thing that got handed to anybody was by Ray Lucas. That's the plain and simple fact, Elmer.

What you did was the equivalent of barely beating up a guy in a wheelchair. You should be ashamed that you didn't win by 30.
the announcers were talking about the dolphins swarming on defense. but from what i could see, rays ineptness really took the wind out of their sails and pumped buffalo up in the second half!:yell:

Travis Henry rushed for 130+ on your incredible defense. Ricky was held to under 100. What do either of those stats have to do with Ray Lucas?

You had 6 turnovers given to you and only won by 13 points.

That is something to be scared about quite frankly.

The cowchips won but there definitely was no ass whipping involved.

You'll see a different outcome in Buffalo I believe.....

Until then!

Parcells on ESPN before the game on Ray Lucas(who he loved in NY by the way)
Positives:
Has the athletic ability, arm strength, and confidence to be a difference maker
Negatives:
Because of the above three he will tend to force things thinking he can make things happen - if he does that the Dolphins are in trouble
Pretty good prediction

Excuses Excuses! I saw them coming a MILE away. Good job guys, keep it up. But the fact is, You Lost. Now you have to win on December 1st and believe me it won’t be easy. It’ll be COLD as hell and I love it. The Cold builds Character. Speaking of Character, glad to see you’ll be signing Cris Cancer. That should help your team. I can’t wait until he’s yelling at Williams and Fiedler on the sidelines. That should be good for team chemistry.

Originally posted by Dajesus
and I can finally talk about the game.

I would first off like to eat a peice of humble pie and say I couldn't have been more wrong about Ray. The 3 things that I thought would lead to his sucsess, arm srength, speed, and attitude, were his down falls. He thought he could buy more time than he could with his legs, he thought he could force balls in to coverage because his arm, and his ****y attitude made him think he was a play maker and not a caretaker. I have never seen a worse performance by a Miami QB in my life, and hope i wont ever see one like that again. Lets hope somehow the coaches can turn him around in 2 weeks.

I'm right there with ya. I was actually excited to see him play this week. Boy what a painful dissapointment!

I want to say that this is just a clear case of someone that is rusty coming in and trying way too hard to prove he should be the number 1 guy. I really do think that is the case, however, that wasn't just rust we saw yesterday........ It was Corrosion! That was the worst QB play I've ever seen. Damn, he couldn't even hand off without tripping! :eek:

I still feel he'll settle down and play not just OK, but good. At least that's what I'm hoping for!

Originally posted by Billsfan
Excuses Excuses! I saw them coming a MILE away. Good job guys, keep it up. But the fact is, You Lost. Now you have to win on December 1st and believe me it won’t be easy. It’ll be COLD as hell and I love it. The Cold builds Character. Speaking of Character, glad to see you’ll be signing Cris Cancer. That should help your team. I can’t wait until he’s yelling at Williams and Fiedler on the sidelines. That should be good for team chemistry.

I don't think the cold will make a difference for you guys.

This team will be hell bent on avenging a loss they feel they should have easily won. JMO.

Here's to Dec 1!

Originally posted by Billsfan
I'll take our D and Ricky in the cold and wind over Bledsoe trying to throw the ball into 20 mph winds. Henry is a good back, but he lives off the fact that everybody is worried about getting toasted by Bledsoe; Ricky on the other hand has to deal w/Ds whose sole purpose is to stop him. In Dec, Ricky will prevail.

Travis Henry rushed for 130+ on your incredible defense. Ricky was held to under 100. What do either of those stats have to do with Ray Lucas?

HELLO @$@#$!!!! With all those stats you can #$%#$% it. You didn't turn over the ball once and we gave it to you 6 times. You should be damn ashamed you didn't seal this game early in the 3rd. Instead, after 5 turnovers we still had a chance of coming back with less than 10 minutes. That is shameful and only shows how good a team Miami is, regardless of how bad the 4 significant injuries on our offense are. You guys got real lucky Fiedler got hurt and Chris and Oronde did too or else you would've learned what a real ass kicking is. Here's to division games and going to Buffalo and spanking you little veals asses.

Back
Top Bottom