#9 in ESPN.com's Power Poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#9 in ESPN.com's Power Poll

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
ESPN.com's Power Poll

I can live with that since only the (1 year wonder) Pats at #5, Steelers at #2 and Raiders at #6 are ahead of us in the AFC. Sounds good for us - since I predict Steelers and Fins with that 1st round bye :D

The best thing about a first round bye is that we would't be able to blow it until round 2 this year.

If Wanny is right and the O line is one of the strongest parts of the team, the 72 Dolphins and the 02 Dolphins may have something in common!

Wanny said it was one of the strongest parts of the team?

I just heard he said there was going to be A LOT more competition in camp and that it should be much improved.

Power Rankings are always controversial, but its still 4 months before the season starts, so I can live with a #9 ranking.

Listen, I wish people would stop with the pre-season rankings....if all this were true, Denver and Tennessee would have been in the Championship game.....did that happen? NO....so chill out.

THIS MEANS NOTHING! You earn respect with play, not TRANSACTIONS!

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Wanny said it was one of the strongest parts of the team?

I just heard he said there was going to be A LOT more competition in camp and that it should be much improved.

We're going to have an excellent offensive line," Wannstedt said on the final day of his team's second offseason minicamp. "That's going to be the brightest spot. You watch as things unfold. It's going to turn into one of the strengths on our team."
:D

Doesn't that just suck 984? Hey at least your man enough to apologize...;)

Back
Top Bottom