Reaction score
2000 - Brian Urlacher
2001- Koren Robinson
2002- John Henderson
2003- Kevin Williams
2004- Reggie Williams
2005- Carlos Rodgers
2006- Ernie Simms

Point? :confused: Are you saying we can get a decent playmaker? Because we havnt delivered lately with our drafts.

Miami DOlphins #9
Joe THomas ! WHOOHOO !!:sidelol: hey a guy can pray right

Point? :confused: Are you saying we can get a decent playmaker? Because we havnt delivered lately with our drafts.

I think that's exaggerating a bit.

2000 - Brian Urlacher
2001- Koren Robinson
2002- John Henderson
2003- Kevin Williams
2004- Reggie Williams
2005- Carlos Rodgers
2006- Ernie Simms

Good job! I was thinking about looking this up last night but didn't get a chance. I'd be thrilled if we could get another Urlacher or Kevin Williams type of player.

I think that's exaggerating a bit.

I dont. When did we last deliver a playmaker apart from Ronnie Brown (whom i like) recently with our high pick? Jason Allen has proved non-existent. Seth McKinney, Jamar Fletcher and Eddie Moore have been our highest picks between 2001 and 2003. Nuff said really.

Fan Marino,

If you are not smart enough to understand the point of that post maybe you should just stay silent. Thanks.

not sure what you mean by that but our draft picks have been pretty good lately. It is way too early to judge on Allen who wasn't even supposed to play this year.

Fan Marino,

If you are not smart enough to understand the point of that post maybe you should just stay silent. Thanks.
Im happy with Ronnie Brown and Crowder but Allen is unknown as of yet.
Whats the point of saying what we can get going by other teams choices? Check my previous post. We havnt been the best at getting the best available player.
If you arnt smart enough to understand that then i should suggest you should look up past drafting by the Miami Dolphins with our highest pick from 2000 to 2003 . THANKS :wink:

I dont. When did we last deliver a playmaker apart from Ronnie Brown (whom i like) recently with our high pick? Jason Allen has proved non-existent. Seth McKinney, Jamar Fletcher and Eddie Moore have been our highest picks between 2001 and 2003. Nuff said really.

:sidelol: Ronnie was 2 years ago, and Saban's only other choice was J. Allen last draft.

So when did we last deliver a playmaker apart from Ronnie Brown? Ah, survey says J. Allen.

And if you dont like him, fine, then this years draft will be the "next" playmaker.

Too funny....This is Saban's team and Saban's drafts...going any further back in time to other regimes is point-less!

Fan Marino are you insane? My post at you was directed towards the fact that you didn't understand the reason for this topic? Please try to stay on task.

2000 - Brian Urlacher
2001- Koren Robinson
2002- John Henderson
2003- Kevin Williams
2004- Reggie Williams
2005- Carlos Rodgers
2006- Ernie Simms

2007- JaMarcus Russell or Patrick Willis. YEAH BABY

Whoever we draft, he better be someone who can start right away....I am sick of the Yatil Greens we seem to come up with. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom