9 Pro Bowlers Who Will Disappoint In 2018 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9 Pro Bowlers Who Will Disappoint In 2018

Yes Jarvis could have his regular season stats but we need to see how this plays out. Not Jarvis vs Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Grant or whoever we line up in the slot but overall offensive production and effect. I think at the end of the day the offense will be better (and I was lobbying to keep Jarvis).

Yes Jarvis could have his regular season stats but we need to see how this plays out. Not Jarvis vs Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Grant or whoever we line up in the slot but overall offensive production and effect. I think at the end of the day the offense will be better (and I was lobbying to keep Jarvis).

I agree I do think the offense will be better, and I also didn't want him to go, still can't believe he got how much he did guaranteed.o_O

The sad thing is I couldn't think of a single current Dolphins player who was a pro bower to disappoint in 2018 before opening the thread and seeing it wasn't about a current Dolphins player at all!

The sad thing is I couldn't think of a single current Dolphins player who was a pro bower to disappoint in 2018 before opening the thread and seeing it wasn't about a current Dolphins player at all!

What about Reshad Jones? Robert Quinn? Josh Sitton? Cam Wake? I hope none of them disappoint, but those are all current Dolphins that fit the description.

They're wrong. Landry will bring it every game. He's an excellent receiver and exciting with the ball in his hands. He's got Baker throwing him the ball, I predict Mayfield to Landry becomes a pretty lethal combo.

I wish him the best. I don't begrudge him one bit for getting paid.

That said, I am more excited about the offense than I've been in years.

Jarvis is a good No.3 WR.

The term pro bowler means different things to different people.

It's possible for sure given the fact that it's Cleveland and he won't be the #1 receiver.

Total speculation (aka BS) based on totally unknown (yet to be proven/disproven) chemistry and team mojo.

Landry is a player. Period. Will he be worth the $$$$$$ ???? Probably not because he's being incredibly overpaid (along with a lot of other 4-5 year vets

Total speculation (aka BS) based on totally unknown (yet to be proven/disproven) chemistry and team mojo.

Landry is a player. Period. Will he be worth the $$$$$$ ???? Probably not because he's being incredibly overpaid (along with a lot of other 4-5 year vets

I really agree. Let's just wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom