90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown: William Hayes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown: William Hayes

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
usa_today_10320638.0.jpg

Steve Flynn-USA TODAY Sports

Time to continue our annual look at the Miami Dolphins’ roster, our 90-in-90 series, with another look at a veteran player. As the Dolphins’ offseason training program continues, moving into the Organized Team Activities and veteran minicamp period starting next week, we take a daily look at one player on the team’s roster, breaking down what they did in 2017, why they could progress in 2018, why they could regress in 2018, and whether we think they will make the regular season 53-man roster.

Today is day six of our series. We have completed a look at wide receiver Leonte Carroo, punter Matt Haack, safety T.J. McDonald, running back Buddy Howell, and wide receiver DeVante Parker. Now we turn back to the defense with a look at defensive end William Hayes.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/5...rt-2018-breakdown-william-hayes-defensive-end

If he can regain his form Hayes can be a beast on that line for the Phins, but they need to be smart about using him, remember, he's not a young guy and a back injury raises red flags especially for a guy known for contorting his body the way he does.

gotta play the N F L odds -- 33 coming off "back injury" = don't count on it

I love his wacky personality and he's a great presence in the locker room.

Y’all think the Mermaid thing is a draw for him to stay with the phins? I mean gotta stick to the coast if he’s gonna find them, right?

Checked Wikipedia and... In a 2016 segment on HBO's Hard Knocks, it was revealed that Hayes is a firm believer in mermaids. According to head coach Jeff Fisher, "I remember him getting really excited about the potential for moving out here [from St. Louis to Los Angeles] because he knew he would be closer to mermaids here on the West Coast.”

So does that mean the East Coast doesn’t have mermaids?

Y’all think the Mermaid thing is a draw for him to stay with the phins? I mean gotta stick to the coast if he’s gonna find them, right?

Checked Wikipedia and... In a 2016 segment on HBO's Hard Knocks, it was revealed that Hayes is a firm believer in mermaids. According to head coach Jeff Fisher, "I remember him getting really excited about the potential for moving out here [from St. Louis to Los Angeles] because he knew he would be closer to mermaids here on the West Coast.”

So does that mean the East Coast doesn’t have mermaids?

I think it means that St Louis doesn't have a coast to have Mermaids...

As far a Hayes...great rotational player that gives you some really solid run defensive play.

Back
Top Bottom