90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown (with Gifs): Laremy Tunsil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

90-in-90 Miami Dolphins Roster Breakdown (with Gifs): Laremy Tunsil

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score

usa_today_10295923.0.jpg

Jake Roth-USA TODAY Sports

Let’s take a look at one of the players on our 90-man preseason roster: Laremy Tunsil.

https://www.thephinsider.com/2018/6...hins-roster-breakdown-with-gifs-laremy-tunsil

Sadly, because of how his rookie year played out, his growth was stunted, IMO. It should be a cautionary tale of short term gains over out year growth.

Either way the chorus I've seen recently of going after our tackles is crazy. I'm quite pleased with both (fingers crossed) tackles starting 2018.

We have two first round picks start at OT and yet I'm more confident on the middle of the line going into the season. Tunsil and James playing like a pair of first round picks would be awesome but time will tell if they do or not.

I hope LT plays up to our expectations this year. I think James can be very effective when he is healthy. James is in a contract year so I look for him to play really good.

The day we cut Suh, Laremy Tunsil became the most talented player on the roster.

He has the ability to dominate. Maybe protecting the franchise will make him elevate his game..

I wouldn't be shocked if he is still a Dolphin in 10 years.

Laremy, like many of our young Dolphins, must take that next step and produce this year. Otherwise, a lot of the outside predictions will closer than we would like.

I just hope Tunsil has the desire to be the best player he can be here. He's got a ton of talent and to see him just go thru the motions for the rest of his contract, and then bolt, without ever living up to his potential would truly suck. It would be great to have him solidify LT for the next 10 years.

Last edited:
Last year was Tunsil's first extended action in the NFL at left tackle and he struggled at times. That should not have been a suprise as most first year tackles have their ups and downs, but when you consider the fact the the o-line coach was coked out early in the season and then replaced it sould have be expected that the o-line wouldn't be in sync.

Isn't this the year they stop testing for weed? Good thing we got rid of Pouncey. Keeps the Golden Stoner Ratio intact...Which I believe is 4.20

Tunsil could potentially buy a hyperbaric chamber and turn it into a vaping device. Come to think of it. That's not a bad idea. I call copyright dabs, er, I mean dibs...

Last edited:
If we have a good oline coach this year then expect Tunsil to be a stud for us.

Back
Top Bottom