A 6 game suspension for Deshaun Watson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A 6 game suspension for Deshaun Watson

This is too funny or outrageous. Hopkins gets the exact same suspension for a small amount of "illegal" substance in his body.

Godell better have them appeal this crap. One year minimum.

I don't know the collective bargaining details, but did this have to go to an arbitrator? I recall Goodell and the league dropping the hammer on players without going through this process including Hopkins and Ridley.
What possibly happened here was the fix was in with the league and the Browns and they used the arbitrator so the NFL can avoid being forced to drop the hammer on Watson or getting the bad PR for giving him a slap on the wrist like this.
Reading his deposition transcript it's perturbing this is the result they arrived at.

Season 4 Nbc GIF by Good Girls

Now I sort of regret not trading for him knowing it's only 6 games....but the past is over. Hopefully Tua makes me not feel that regret this year.

Blehh I'm glad we didn't get him because karma is a bitch. Bound to bite somebody hard in the ass eventually.

This dirtbag worked out a contract with the Browns to make less than 700k this year and 46 million every year afterwards, so that he loses a minimal amount from his suspension.

After his Brownies fan arbitrator handed out the 6 game suspension, the NFL will appeal. I want an indefinite ban, like Rice got, but I'd settle for at least 2 years, so he feels it.

Back
Top Bottom