A 7 round Mock from Hungary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A 7 round Mock from Hungary

briareos

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi fellow Phin-Fans!

I just finished a 7 round mock draft game on the biggest nfl site in Hungary.
of course it is just a game and we gonna make some more after the FA period, so this is nothing to be taken serious, just wanted to share what I got for the Phins.

12 Miami Dolphins: Dez Bryant (WR, Oklahoma State)
43 Miami Dolphins: Nate Allen (FS, South Florida)
73 Miami Dolphins: Austen Lane (DE, Murray State)
107 Miami Dolphins: Donald Butler (ILB, Washington)
163 Miami Dolphins (from Kansas City): Colin Peek (TE, Alabama)
164 Miami Dolphins (from Washington): Linvall Joseph (DT, East Carolina)
169 Miami Dolphins: Erik Cook (C, New Mexico)
196 Miami Dolphins (from Kansas City): Stephan Virgil (CB, Virgina Tech)
203 Miami Dolphins: Barry Church (SS, Toledo)

Bryant Fell into my lap ( don't think this is going to happen IRL), McLain went out one pick before me. I did not want to reach for graham or any big DT so i took Bryant

My plan was to take Spikes in round 2, of course he also went out one pick before me...

About Lane... I think we could make him a real freak at OLB, but let me know what you think about it

Once again this mock was made before the FA period so team needs may change after that.

I had like 120 players on my draft board, but still got on the wrong side of the stick many times, I was not able to land many of my favourite choices :(

Sounds like fun....we have a similar game going here on Finheaven.....We've been trying to get the 1st round done for about 6 months now.....hehehe!!

Seriously though, I REALLY hope our FO dont take Bryant. I see him as trouble and a potential holdout....Not something we want or need.

If we hold off for a season and see how Pat Turner goes, I think we'll be better placed going into the 2011 draft when there'll be plenty of quality receivers coming out

I'd rather take Brandon Graham in this situation.

Well I also hope that Turner gets it goin, but I'am sceptical :(

I don't think that Bryant will get to the fins, because:
1, he will be gone till the 12. pick
2, Tuna doesn't like to pick WR-s in the first round

Graham may sound nice, just did not wanted to reach for him at this point. He is very good, but is he 1/12 good? that's one of the many questions to be answered till draft day imho

Back
Top Bottom