a 9-4 record with numerous injuries... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a 9-4 record with numerous injuries...

QuebecFinsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
right now,we are 9 and 4 and leading the AFC East...With a win , we're in the playoffs!!!

if we take a look at the starters who missed game because of an injuries, being 9-4 is really good

injuries (i may forget some...)

Brent Smith - Out for season
Marcus Spriggs - Out for season (Starter by default...)
Mark Dixon - Out for season
Daryl Gardener - Out for season
Rob Konrad - missed 1 -2 games
Tim Ruddy - missed 1 and he's playing through pain
Todd Wade - missed 2 games and he's playing through pain
Tim Bowens -missed one (think so..)
Sam Madison - missed 2 games
Brock Marion - missed 2-3 games
Brian Walker - missed 2-3 games

and i probably will have to add Todd Perry & Pat Surtain to that list this weekend....

So this is badluck....and we still have 9-4.

now let's beat this Pat-thetic team:fire:

i think the fins defense............

will show up again, but the offense is a big ? chan doesn't really seem to want to try anything new!:p

Chan's play calling is as inconsistent as everything else on the team. He does go to the same plays too often and not adapt mid-season. Even ag. the Dolts we threw 2 telegraphed Flanker screens that both got negative yards. Chan needs to stick with the spread it around philosophy and remember that TE and FB are eligible receivers. :rolleyes:

its a gadget play i know..........

but since jay can run, maybe he can catch too. i'd like to see a wide receiver take a reverse, then throw it to jay. i'm sure chambers can throw, he does everything else! :D

hehe We have our own Slash!!! :D :evil:

I remember a play this year where McK was supposed to throw, but there was nothing there and he ran it. But Jay was not the intended receiver. Let Jay block and throw it to Jed... ;)

I say if the freakin Jets can let Martin throw it..why the hell not....:D

I agree with our Canadian brother, QuebecFinsFan. We have done well for having so many injuries this year. We may lose in the playoffs, but I am thrilled that we have another winning season with the chance to be in the playoffs. I have watched my Mom through the decades bitch about her Bucs and I am happy my Dolphins have done so well. I know of at least 7 teams right now that wish they could have made the playoffs and several more fighting like hell to even make the playoffs. The playoffs are the best of the best, so let's see how far the Dolphin's best can take us this year. :D

i can't honestly say thay i am...........

I am thrilled that we have another winning season with the chance to be in the playoffs. I have watched my Mom through the decades bitch about her Bucs and I am happy my Dolphins have done so well. I know of at least 7 teams right now that wish they could have made the playoffs and several more fighting like hell to even make the playoffs. The playoffs are the best of the best, so let's see how far the Dolphin's best can take us this year.
yes its nice to have a few more games to watch, and it is nice to see the string of playoff appearances stay in tact, but after almost 30 years of frustration, i would like to see em win the big one!

yes its nice to have a few more games to watch, and it is nice to see the string of plyoff appearances stay in tact, but after almost 30 years of frustration, i would like to see em win the big one!
you know Fin fans are spoiled when we practically acting like Bills fans and our team in the #3 seed in the AFC, but I know where you are coming from for sure. It justs seems there is no easy way around the problem short of luck with injuries or finding another HOF QB late in the 1st round. ;)

Back
Top Bottom