A Bears "Fan" named TraGic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Bears "Fan" named TraGic

Hudson

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Of all Bear fandom begs your forgiveness in advance. If everything holds true to form he will be here to start some problems with you. He does it every week then come back to the Bears bored, links what he has posted here, and asks us if we are proud of him. We just can't figure out how to get rid of him. Sorry.

Sometimes someone to argue with is welcome because we get tired of trashing each other.:wink:

Well I read one of his threads, he doesn't seem so beligerent... but of course there is still a whole week until the game actually happens so we will see what happens.

Yeah but this guy is just a bunch of immature name calling. Nothing logical or reasoned. Looks like he has been posting here already. Polite so far. It won't stay that way.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
that is too bad, he seemed like a good guy

I love your sig... its funny... because its true... and that is why it is so comical.

If he acts up, please click on
clear.gif
underneath his name and report him to the mods.

Thanks.

Hudson said:
Of all Bear fandom begs your forgiveness in advance. If everything holds true to form he will be here to start some problems with you. He does it every week then come back to the Bears bored, links what he has posted here, and asks us if we are proud of him. We just can't figure out how to get rid of him. Sorry.

All other teams fans are welcome here as long as they follow the rules.

If they dont we will be prepared.This is a closely moderated Message Board:wink:

CrunchTime said:
All other teams fans are welcome here as long as they follow the rules.

If they dont we will be prepared.This is a closely moderated Message Board:wink:
Maybe alittle to moderated imho

poisonphin said:
Maybe alittle to moderated imho

And why is that? Because we enforce the rules that you agreed with when you signed up?

Don't listen to this nerd can, I meant everything I typed. He stalks me, by the way.

wow

I seriously thought the Dolphins would be a serious contender before the season started. They been through some ish with Ricky and Culpepper among other things. So I feel their pain and I think they are better then what there record shows. Plus I always liked Zack Thomas. So why not show em some compassion before the game.

Big Trag is a big hearted twisted man child.

WoW

Back
Top Bottom