A Better Question!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Better Question!!

Waldop

Professional Water Boy!!
Reaction score
Why not ask why the moron owner still keeps the moron coach!!! Now that's a better question!!:fire:

Either he is talking about Dave or Jim Haslett not sure yet.

I think he's talking about the Saints owner Benson and referring to why people are asking why Benson is keeping Haslett instead of people asking why he fired Mueller. (At least that's what I'm thinking or I could be way off). But if that's what he's referring to the reason I believe is because the Saitns owner Benson stated something like it would cost him too much money out of his pocket to release Haslett and that's why he hasn't fired him. I'm just paraphrasing... but I hope that answers your question. (If that's what you were referring to.)

painnotpleasure said:
I think he's talking about the Saints owner Benson and referring to why people are asking why Benson is keeping Haslett instead of people asking why he fired Mueller. (At least that's what I'm thinking or I could be way off).
Ok, that would definitely make sense if that was his question.

Benson would have fired Haslett if it hadn't been for the winning streak at the end of the season. That streak made it possible to keep him, and save the $$$ he would have had to invest in a buyout.

Saints fans have not reacted very well as a whole, however.

Back
Top Bottom